Team Leader - Distributor Client Services
The Distributor Client Services team are situated within IFDS Head Office in Basildon. The office come with on-site parking and subsidised canteen.
Your role will be to lead a team of administrators who are responsible for various functions including telephone dealing, dealing with and resolving queries via phone or email,
The team respond to clients queries relating to investments such as Unit Trust, Investment Trusts and OEIC's.
- To assist in managing a team within Distributor Services who take telephone deals and / or enquiry calls or receive enquiries from our nominee clients, received via the AWD Queues and into our KANA inbox.
- Collaboratively work with the Team Leader and manager regime to assist and enhance coverage whilst ensuring telephone lines are covered at all times in accordance with agreed telephone and enquiry SLA’s.
- Ownership for daily controls, ensuring they are robust, relevant and actioned in accordance with IFDS corporate governance.
- To ensure timely resolution of both Telephone and AWD enquiries within agreed SLA’s and to the high standard expected by our clients.
- Oversee the performance and development of apprentice staff that report into the incumbent.
Duties will include the following:
Service Delivery. Ensuring IFDS meets client expectation in line with Service Level Agreements (SLA) and Key Performance Indicators (KPI)
- Monitor and organise completion of enquiries from clients within SLA
- Ensure the quality standards and level of service are at a high level
- Deal with all day to day issues that affect the team
- Understand and update statistical information providing trend analysis where required.
Process Management. To ensure processes and procedures are appropriately adhered to and improved in line with the DS Service.
Develop & Improve Client Relations. With specific emphasis on Nominee satisfaction.
Develop and Improve Communication. To ensure IFDS operationally meet and exceed business requirements and client expectations.
Undertake staff PDR’s, Training & Development.
Maintain staff knowledge levels by holding regular staff meetings in conjunction with the Line manager. Liaise with the team quality coaches to ensure all requirements are met.
The Ideal Candidate
- People leadership experience essential – ideally within a target-driven environment
- Good Verbal reasoning and numeric skills
- Ability to analyse and appraise work, to identify potential areas of concern that could lead to risk
- Demonstrate an understanding of responsibilities within the Financial Services Industry and understanding of the role that we play in Financial Services.
- Experience of High Volume in process driven environment (essential)
- Experience of managing complaints/enquiries
- Effective meeting skills
- Reference salary based on experience and in line with the ACE salary progression scheme
- 20 Days holiday (increasing by 1 day for every year’s service up to a maximum of 25 days)
- 6% non-contributory pension scheme
- Life Assurance (4 x salary)
- Single person healthcare
- flex benefits scheme
About the Company
International Financial Data Services (IFDS) is the leading supplier of third-party administration and IT services to European investment clients and their customers. Part of a global group and a joint venture between State Street Corporation and DST Systems, our business has grown ten-fold since inception in 1995 and continues with rapid growth today! We currently offer state of the art solutions across funds, retirement & insurance and investment platforms. We employ over 3400 staff across the UK, Ireland, Luxembourg, Thailand and India.