Team Leader, Dealing Services
Within this role you will oversee the completion of daily and periodic dealing processing including market dealing.
You will be responsible for team development by carrying out regular one to one meetings.
You will also have the opportunity to build and develop professional relationships with DST's key clients, addressing operational issues or queries. DST's clients are are leading financial institutions who provide products such as ISA's and Unit Trusts to their investors.
This all needs to be completed within the set Key Performance Indicators and Service Level Agreements requirements.
- Responsible for Team’s AWD (inhouse system) work types and non end reports, ensuring these are processed in full to achieve client satisfaction and reduce risk exposure to DST.
- Staff one to ones
- Resource planning via AOM (inhouse system)
- Contribute to and attend regular team meetings
- Team development through coaching and mentoring
- Work closely with the Quality Coaches to ensure quality is maintained within the agreed service levels
- Carry out any other duties which are within the employee's skills and abilities whenever reasonably instructed.
The Ideal Candidate
- Keyboard, Word processing & Excel
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Relevant business and/or leadership experience
- Experience within the Financial Services Industry
- Ability to work closely with people
- IOC (or equivalent), or commitment to study within role
- Reference salary based on experience and in line with the ACE salary progression scheme
- 20 Days holiday (increasing by 1 day for every year’s service up to a maximum of 25 days)
- 6% non-contributory pension scheme
- Life Assurance (4 x salary)
- Single person healthcare
- flex benefits scheme
About the Company
DST is a leading provider of specialised technology, strategic advisory, and business operations outsourcing to the financial and healthcare industries. We enable clients to transform complexity into strategic advantage by helping them continually stay ahead of and capitalise on ever-changing customer, business, and regulatory requirements in the world's most demanding industries.
Headquartered in Kansa City, Missouri, USA, DST is a public company listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: DST), employing over 16,000 talented people globally.
In March 2017, DST acquired International Financial Data Services (IFDS) in the UK and Ireland; making DST a leading provider of investor and policyholder administrative services to the funds, insurance and wealth management industries.
DST employs ~5,000 people across 12 locations in the UK and Ireland