Team Leader - Client Services Written
You will gain the opportunity to lead a team of written enquiry administrators within Client Service department. The team is responsible for investigating and answering customer, IFA (Independent Financial Advisers) and Management Companies (leading investment providers) queries, by letter, telephone and email in line with Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
Within this role you will be trained to have a high level of understanding of client money rules and internal procedures, along with good verbal and written skills, and a high level of attention to detail.
You will also gain a great understanding of the different investment products we work with, such as ISA's, Unit Trusts, Investment Trusts and OEIC's
- Process and Queue Management managing and allocating resource including short term resource planning
- Service Delivery reviewing daily MI and trend analysis for individuals in the team. Ensure team members are aware of how their individual objectives link to Corporate Goals.
- Quality Focus monitoring team and individual’s quality. Provide quality updates in team meetings and complete side by side coaching to improve quality standards.
- Communication contribute to and attend regular team meetings
- To carry out any other duties which are within the employee's skills and abilities whenever reasonably instructed.
- Staff Development support your Manager by contributing to employee reviews, training and development plans and coaching sessions to motivate and develop them team. Conduct one to one reviews with Apprentice team members. Act as a Mentor to your team, leading by example and encouraging them to develop their skills
- Provide cover for the Team Manager when they are unavailable
The Ideal Candidate
- Strong Collective Investment experience, or leadership experiance within a corporate environment
- Awareness of Microsoft office packages
- Good verbal reasoning and numeric skills
- Ability to analyse and appraise work to identify potential areas of concern that could lead to risk
- Reference salary based on experience and in line with the ACE salary progression scheme
- 20 Days holiday (increasing by 1 day for every year’s service up to a maximum of 25 days)
- 6% non-contributory pension scheme
- Life Assurance (4 x salary)
- Single person healthcare
- Flex benefits scheme
About the Company
DST is a leading provider of specialised technology, strategic advisory, and business operations outsourcing to the financial and healthcare industries. We enable clients to transform complexity into strategic advantage by helping them continually stay ahead of and capitalise on ever-changing customer, business, and regulatory requirements in the world's most demanding industries.
Headquartered in Kansas City, Missouri, USA, DST is a public company listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: DST), employing over 16,000 talented people globally.
In March 2017, DST acquired International Financial Data Services (IFDS) in the UK and Ireland; making DST a leading provider of investor and policyholder administrative services to the funds, insurance and wealth management industries.
DST employs ~5,000 people across 12 locations in the UK and Ireland.