Team Leader - Client Services Voice
PLEASE NOTE THIS IS A 12 MONTH SECONDMENT
You will be responsible to lead, coach and motivate a team of Associates to meet and exceed business objectives. To engender a culture of pride, commitment and customer focus in every aspect of their role. To support a Team Manager in the oversight of a team and delivery of service to clients and customers
- Support operational management
- Overcome objections - escalated calls
- Assist in the planning and implementation of agreed initiatives
- Review and understand MI
- Referral management
- Chair and actively contribute to team and departmental meetings
- Enhance Management Company training material
- Support Manager with Management Company sign off for new starters and cross skilling
- Maintain overall quality score for Management Companies and individual Associates
- Complete business process reviews and implement value add solutions
- Be a role model by adhering to all DST policies and procedures
- Take ownership of personal development
The Ideal Candidate
- Quality driven with a pride in delivering excellence
- Able to problem solve to achieve the best outcome for clients and customers
- Willing to successfully adapt to changing demands and conditions
- Takes responsibility for the completion of objectives
- Demonstrated integrity in decision making and takes accountability for messages
- Able to work in co-operation with others to achieve the desired outcomes
- Reference salary based on experience and in line with the ACE salary progression scheme
- 20 Days holiday (increasing by 1 day for every year’s service up to a maximum of 25 days)
- 6% non-contributory pension scheme
- Life Assurance (4 x salary)
- Single person healthcare
- flex benefits scheme
About the Company
DST is a leading provider of specialised technology, strategic advisory, and business operations outsourcing to the financial and healthcare industries. We enable clients to transform complexity into strategic advantage by helping them continually stay ahead of and capitalise on ever-changing customer, business, and regulatory requirements in the world's most demanding industries.
Headquartered in Kansa City, Missouri, USA, DST is a public company listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: DST), employing over 16,000 talented people globally.
In March 2017, DST acquired International Financial Data Services (IFDS) in the UK and Ireland; making DST a leading provider of investor and policyholder administrative services to the funds, insurance and wealth management industries.
DST employs ~5,000 people across 12 locations in the UK and Ireland.