Team Leader, Client Money Quality Team
To be responsible for a team of subject matter expects within CMRC, which ensures the quality of work within the department is produced to the highest standard and provide coaching/training where required.
- Ensure all set processes are completed for the Quality team function on a day to day basis
- Accountability for Quality Analysis deliverables across all functions, notably: error investigation, contested error processes, feedback to processors, trend analysis, department/team MI and Drive for Excellence Analysis.
- Ensuring DST meets client expectation in line with Service Level Agreements and quality.
- Actively ensure all knowledge documentation, tools and functions are utilised as per their terms of reference and are kept up to date.
- Ensure the team is working effectively and compliantly, and provide training/ coaching to less experienced staff when required.
- Communicate effectively and work in co-operation with others in order to maximise teamwork and achieve intended results
- Complete regular 1-2-1’s with team members to ensure learning and development needs are meet along with individual objectives and corporate goals
- Further responsibilities would include the monitoring of the quality control function relating to DST off shore operation and additional duties assigned by Quality team manager and cover in their absence.
The Ideal Candidate
- Experience in leading a team in a processing enviroment
- Awareness of managing service level agreements for completing admin functions
- Knowledge of FCA regulatory environment.
- Basic keyboard skills to include awareness of MS Office packages.
- Good verbal reasoning and numeric skills.
- Ability to analyse and appraise work, to identify potential areas of concern that could lead to risk.
- Experience in providing feedback
- Reconciliations experience
- Experience in Financial Services Investment Industry
- Demonstrate an understanding of responsibilities within the Financial Services Industry
- Detailed knowledge of DST core systems Frontier, FAST, iFAST, FSU, Percana, Platforms and AWD.
- Salary based on experience and in line with the ACE salary progression scheme
- 20 Days holiday (increasing by 1 day for every year’s service up to a maximum of 25 days)
- 6% non-contributory pension scheme
- Life Assurance (4 x salary)
- Single person healthcare
- Flex benefits scheme
About the Company
DST is a leading provider of specialised technology, strategic advisory, and business operations outsourcing to the financial and healthcare industries. We enable clients to transform complexity into strategic advantage by helping them continually stay ahead of and capitalise on ever-changing customer, business, and regulatory requirements in the world's most demanding industries.
Headquartered in Kansa City, Missouri, USA, DST is a public company listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: DST), employing over 16,000 talented people globally.
In March 2017, DST acquired International Financial Data Services (IFDS) in the UK and Ireland; making DST a leading provider of investor and policyholder administrative services to the funds, insurance and wealth management industries.