Team Leader, Breach Administration
A Breach Team Leaders role is varied and a very rewarding. The Breach Team investigates errors where FCA rules have been broken or we fail to comply with the Data Protection Act, on behalf of all DST clients (Management Companies). The team is made up of four teams covering all aspects of breach investigation.
- Oversight of the administration of all breaches within remit relating to DST business processing and administration, within agreed Service Level Agreements (SLA’s) and Regulatory deadlines
- Liaison between Management Companies, Client Service Managers (CSM’s), DST Group Compliance and administration areas, concerning the cause and resolution of breaches
- Day to day resourcing of a team of up to 12 direct reports using AOM methods
- Contribute to Team and Department meetings
- Be a role model by adhering to DST policies and procedures
- Ensure own and teams regulatory training is completed within timescales
- Deputise for Team Manager when required
- Support Manager with 1:1 meetings and RTW
- Understand the breach escalation process on high profile incidents to avoid cases exceeding the SLA
- Provide constructive feedback to associates to guide on breach reporting
- Ensuring culture of TCF adhered to at all times
- Achieving personal & driving team objectives
- Alert manager to any trends detected
- Good knowledge of DST operations and work flows
- Team focus demonstrated in all relevant activities
- Responds positively and in a timely manner to internal and external customers
- Flexible & adaptable at all times in response to the challenging, changing environment
The Ideal Candidate
- Experience of working within the Financial Services Industry, in a fast-moving Operational regulatory environment, where excellent customer care and compliant principles are the norm
- Detailed knowledge of ISA, Unit Trust administration
- Basic keyboard skills to include awareness of MS Office packages
- Good verbal reasoning and numeric skills
- IOC/CISI or commitment to study for CISI or equivalent
- Reference salary based on experience and in line with the ACE salary progression scheme
- 20 Days holiday (increasing by 1 day for every year’s service up to a maximum of 25 days)
- 9% pension scheme (6% non-contributory & 3% self contribution)
- Life Assurance (4 x salary)
- Single person healthcare
- flex benefits scheme
About the Company
DST is a leading provider of specialised technology, strategic advisory, and business operations outsourcing to the financial and healthcare industries. We enable clients to transform complexity into strategic advantage by helping them continually stay ahead of and capitalise on ever-changing customer, business, and regulatory requirements in the world's most demanding industries.
Headquartered in Kansas City, Missouri, USA, DST is a public company listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: DST), employing over 16,000 talented people globally.
In March 2017, DST acquired International Financial Data Services (IFDS) in the UK and Ireland; making DST a leading provider of investor and policyholder administrative services to the funds, insurance and wealth management industries.
DST employs ~5,000 people across 12 locations in the UK and Ireland.
Our employees are responsible for all administration and processing services – on behalf of our clients - for their end customers (that’s why you may not have heard the actual name ‘DST’ before!)
All offers of employment at DST are subject to background verification checks, including 5 year employment history, proof of eligibility to work in the UK, proof of address, credit check and criminal record check. The accuracy of all information you submit as part of your application is vital and may be used as part of the background checking process should you be successful.