Team Leader (12 month secondment)
12 month secondment - Team Leader (New Business) Manage and proactively monitor day to day resourcing of the team using appropriate workflow tool and planning skills to ensure full utilisation of resource
- Actively lead and contribute to team/ departmental meetings or huddles
- Review and understand MI - contributing to forecasting and decision making on a real time basis
- Build and develop positive internal and external relationships to maximise business opportunities
- Deputise for Customer Service Manager. Own and drive personal development plan to ensure robust succession plan in place
- Gain exposure to HR related conversations and processes, supporting Customer Service Manager where appropriate
- Flexibility to support team with processes and work volumes when business needs dictate
- Involvement in Projects as required assisting in the planning and implementation of local initiatives
- Assisting CSM with escalations, complaints and complex queries within team ensuring these are resolved through to resolution to an acceptable outcome in line with FCA guidelines.
- Deliver consistent levels of service today while planning and considering the requirements for the future
- Manage relationship with Key Stakeholders, Customer Service Manager, and the team as well as supporting Management Company relationships
- Work with the CSM to identify, quantify and implement meaningful process improvements to improve capacity within the team.
- A working knowledge of AOM and its associated planning and variance requirements, including hosting challenge sessions in the absence of Team Manager.
- All employees are accountable for the delivery of a Quality service, driving for excellence in all their work activities:
- To be quality driven, aiming for 100% accuracy and timeliness of delivery
- To effectively plan the way services are delivered so that all activity is directly related to providing quality services and meeting the expectations of the customer (internal and external)
- Assist in the review processes and practices relating to the role and act as a catalyst for change and improvement in individual and team performance
- To observe proper standards of market, business and personal conduct, demonstrating integrity in the execution of duties To communicate and promote the values which reinforce and support a consistent quality culture
- To exercise due care and diligence, ensuring the area the role is responsible for is organised and controlled.
- To uphold responsibilities for risk and business continuity practices as appropriate to the position the role holds within the organisation.
- To comply with the regulatory guidelines in which it operates
The Ideal Candidate
- Ability to understand management information and using this to make considered decisions
- Broad knowledge of relevant regulatory and mandatory procedures and qualifications
- Strong ability to influence and negotiate when communicating, both written and verbal , engaging people at all levels
- Sound interpersonal skills with the ability to create an environment that delivers excellent customer service, inspiring change in people and work culture
- Role model to others by leading by example
- Strong skill set including decision making , problem solving ,time management ,planning analysis and organisation
- Excellent customer focus
- Ability to build partnerships both internally and externally with key stakeholders
- Strong self-awareness of own strengths and capabilities
- Reference salary based on experience
- 20 Days holiday (increasing by 1 day for every year's service up to a maximum of 25 days)
- 6% non-contributory pension scheme
- Life Assurance (4 x salary)
- Single person healthcare
- Flex benefits scheme