Systems Configuration Analyst
- Provide support to DST computer programs by performing the following duties:
- Agree requirements with Management Companies and Project Managers and document them.
- In some circumstances maintain both Live & BPP databases.
- Input new and complete changes to existing data. These are completed by dialogs and occasionally SQL.
- Maintain EXCEL spreadsheets which may be used to input data.
- Complete changes in an accurate and in a timely fashion.
- Assist in the writing of procedures for additional functions introduced to the area.
- Liaise with relevant departments to ensure that issues are identified are corrected, and tested correctly.
- Comply with department and company procedures to ensure the role is carried out to DST standards.
- Participate in an ongoing skill improvement rota to ensure adequate cover within the team at all times providing cover for other team members where necessary.
- Regularly report progress and status to team leader to ensure tasks are completed within agreed deadlines.
- Ensure adequate training is received when new technologies are introduced.
- Comply with any SLA’s between other areas.
- Ensuring the implementation and adherence to the DST Security Policy
- Produce high-level estimates for solutions using the DST estimating methodology.
- Assist users to solve operating problems and provide technical support, recreate steps taken by user to locate source of problem.
- Provide regular status reports to allow accurate monitoring.
- Track and record time allocation in accordance with DST policies.
- Complete any other appropriate tasks as directed by your manager, in support of systems and DST objectives.
The Ideal Candidate
- To perform this job successfully an individual must be able to perform each essential duty with accuracy and efficiency.
- The ability to produce High level estimates in accordance with DST standards.
- To display a detailed knowledge of the FAST system and its surround applications.
- Display the ability to work to a plan and take ownership of personal deadlines and report progress in relation to delivery dates.
- The ability to work within a team to deliver quality work within the timescales given for that work. To communicate progress to the designated team leader in a manner that will allow projects to be planned and tracked according to DST methodologies.
- Employees are required to observe proper standards of market, business and personal conduct, demonstrating integrity in the execution of duties.