Structured Careers Programme Manager
To provide management of SS&C Structured Careers Programmes (including Career Management), from design to Implementation, review and ongoing programme development. Ownership of SS&C Structured Career candidate assessment tools. Manage candidate on boarding process including all employment screening and checks. Manage the administration of resource management processes.
1. Structured Career Programme Remit
Own the full process of all SS&C Structured Career Programmes which cover, but not exclusively:
• Work experience
2. Relationship Management
Manage relationships externally to ensure SS&C is both adhering to regulatory/legal requirements and building a reputation as an employer of choice in Structured Career programmes:
• education establishments (School, Colleges, University’s)
• government agencies (BIS, DofE, Local councils)
• professional bodies (CISI, City & Guilds)
• Training Providers (BPP, Kaplan, QA etc)
• Professional Colleagues (Clients, Competitors)
Organise and attend recruitment fairs and open days as appropriate to maintain the companies’ profile.
3. Resource Management
To manage the administration of resource management processes, and manage the contact with applicants during the employment cycle up to the point of offer/decline to ensure that they remain informed and engaged during this time.
• Design and delivery of assessment centres for structured programmes
• Vendor management of assessment tool providers
• Act as a consultant and advisor to Resource Consultants with BAU vacancies
• To oversee the processing of, and maintaining contact with, new hires during the employment screening process to ensure they remain informed and engaged prior to their start date.
4. Programme Management
• Manage relationship between training provider and SS&C ensuring all designated activity within programme runs effectively.
• Manage training schedule with external providers
• To liaise with all internal departments to ensure that everything is in place to support structured career programmes within the business unit.
• Work closely with training provider in analysing reports
• Attend both internal and external meetings to discuss current programmes, gain feedback, review developments and ensure objectives are on track.
• Identify trends and agree actions to improve performance
• Attend Client Review Meetings with current training providers
• Identify new programmes that meet SS&C current and future needs.
• Work closely with internal/external stakeholders in Levy implementation.
• Research new providers ensuring that we are providing the most up to date programmes matching current and future business needs.
• Develop appropriate internal and external communications channels to support all aspects of structured career programmes
The Ideal Candidate
- Recruitment or Human Resources experience, preferably in Financial Services
- Strong client facing/consultancy experience and influencing skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to communicate at all levels
- Up to date knowledge of employment law and related regulatory regulations
- Strong project and programme management skills
- Experience of managing Levy funding
- Experience of Apprenticeship support providers
- CIPD qualification (desirable)
About the Company
SS&C Technologies Holdings (NASDAQ: SSNC) is the world’s largest hedge and private equity fund administrator, as well as the largest mutual fund transfer agency. SS&C’s unique business model combines end-to-end expertise across financial services operations with software and solutions to service demanding customers worldwide. SS&C owns and operates the full technology stack encompassing securities accounting, front-to-back-office operations, performance measurement, risk analytics, regulatory reporting, and healthcare information processes.
SS&C’s trusted and proven technology delivers a high level of scalable capabilities. We deliver quality to the most complex portfolios, the most sophisticated strategies, and the highest transaction volumes. Through a series of carefully selected acquisitions and organic growth, the breadth and depth of SS&C’s expertise in financial services and healthcare technology are world-class.
Founded in 1986 and headquartered in Windsor, Connecticut, the company is home to 22,000+ employees across 150 office locations in 35 countries globally. With 18,000+ clients across spanning the health and financial services industries, our customer’s needs and requirements are the heart of our strategy.