Statements & Managed Mailings Co-ordinator
Situated within Document Management, the statements and managed mailing team are a unique team, responsible for all statement and customer mailing initiatives requested by our clients.
As a Lead Associate within the team you will be responsible for co-ordinating allocated Statements/Managed mailing projects from design to delivery. This will range from project planning, on-going support & reporting on progress (both internally & externally). As a subject matter expert you will maintain and develop client relationships (including face to face meetings) offering expertise to support our clients requests.
This is a great role with a strong balance of project administration & client relationship management, and therefore would suit someone with strong organisational skills and unrivalled customer service experience.
- Project planning - to build, maintain and own DMD project plans or sections of plans for all allocated projects/areas of responsibility, to be able to walk a client through the project plan steps in detail and understand where time can be saved/extended
- Project delivery – to deliver completed tasks on target within agreed dates, from initiation to completion of the project
- Client/Supplier relationships – to build and maintain direct relationships with any relevant clients or suppliers to enable operational requirements to be met.
- Be able to travel to third party sites and Management Company offices as required for relevant meetings, review of printed or enclosed output etc. (May be required with very short notice).
- Project documentation – to produce all required documentation and maintain up to date project plans for all allocated projects, to keep department KPI’s and reporting tools up to date
- Project co-ordination – to attend/hold regular meetings as necessary during projects to enable communication with all relevant parties to raise/resolve any issues, and to produce meeting minutes detailing the key points relevant to the department. To represent DST in both conference call and face to face situations.
- Updates – to provide regular updates on the status of all allocated projects/tasks to Management
- Attention to detail – Ensure a high level of attention to detail is performed during all projects
To carry out any other duties which are within the employee's skills and abilities whenever reasonably instructed.
The Ideal Candidate
- Ability to prioritise between projects and tasks, and to work on more than one project at once with differing timeframes
- Previous experience in an environment where regulatory deadlines are required to be met
- Financial industry knowledge
- Client relationship skills
- Flexible work attitude