Senior Telephone Associate (Error Correction Team)
We are hiring a Senior Telephone Associate to join our investigative and error correction team based in our Paragon House Office in Chelmsford.
- This is an opportunity to work directly with our client and provide a first class service via telephone and email.
- We will look to you to investigate various payments and resolve any queries relating to this payment working to deadlines.
- Be part of a team who have quality incentives like on the spot rewards for positive feedback, super cheques and office night outs to recognise your hard work!
In this role you will work in our outbound Communication Team based within Paragon House, Chelmsford. You will work closely with our Wealth Management client and their team to ensure any incomplete payments received in to the business are picked up, fully investigated and corrected. This environment is fun, fast paced and a great place to build your skills knowledge and take that next step in your career.
You will work closely with our client’s Financial Advisors and their office staff, contacting them by both telephone and email.
Internally you will have to work closely with other areas and build relationships to ensure the client receives the best service and deadlines are met.
Working in busy environment you will be the “go to” person who works between our administration teams and our client.
We love to train our staff at DST and in this department you are taught new skills and given opportunity for development.
The Ideal Candidate
We are looking for someone who really enjoys working closely with the customer. This role is all about creating a fantastic customer experience and ensuring our client is at the forefront of everything you do. In addition to this, you will demonstrate:
- You will have excellent communication skills and a clear telephone voice.
- Enjoy investigating and finding resolution.
- An eye for detail and the ability to spot mistakes.
- You will have the ability able to work independently whilst working in a team.
- You will be a team player who will ideally have the desire to help others.
- Ability to work under pressure with an energetic and flexible attitude
- Excellent verbal, numeric and keyboard skills
- Good MS application skills
Ideally we would like you to have:
- Previously worked in a Customer Service role or Contact Centre role
- A Financial or Corporate Background
DST Systems, Inc. (NYSE: DST) is a leading provider of specialized technology, strategic advisory, and business operations outsourcing to the financial and healthcare industries. We assist clients in transforming complexity into strategic advantage by providing tools and services to help them stay ahead of and capitalize on ever-changing customer, business and regulatory requirements in the world’s most demanding industries. For more information, visit the DST website at www.dstsystems.com.
DST operates as an equal opportunities employer and we welcome all applications regardless of gender identification, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, disability, age, political opinions or trade union membership.
Offers of Employment
All offers of employment at DST are subject to background verification checks, including 5 year employment history, proof of eligibility to work in the UK, proof of address, credit check and criminal record check. The accuracy of all information you submit as part of your application is vital and may be used as part of the background checking process should you be successful.
- Competitive salary based on experience and in line with the ACE salary progression scheme
- 20 Days holiday (increasing by 1 day for every year’s service up to a maximum of 25 days pro rata)
- 6% non-contributory pension scheme
- Life Assurance (4 x salary)
- Single person healthcare
- Flexible benefits scheme