Senior Technical Complaints Handler
If you are passionate about customer service and eager to impress our client and customers with every letter, email and phone call you make this could be the role for you.
Join us as a Complaints Handler in our Stirling Office:
- Working on various complaints you will work to resolve the case taking ownership from start to finish.
- Customer service is at the heart of everything we do, your motivation and drive to succeed will allow you to develop and learn in this new role.
- Be responsible for your own workload managing each case and investigating it thoroughly.
Join our Complaints Team based in our Erskine Court office within the Stirling area. The Complaints Team oversee the administration of all complaints received by DST for their client. These are resolved by telephone, email or letter, whilst abiding within set timescales. A fast paced environment whilst working in a team who take pride in providing first class customer service creating lasting and trusting relationships. At DST we handle complaints relating to Unit Trusts, Investment Trusts, ISAs, Pensions and Insurance Products across a number of different systems.
Your primary role will be to investigate, accurately review and resolve customer complaints using your strong resolution and negotiation skills. We are looking for individuals who like to take ownership of the complaint process ensuring they take responsibility from start to finish.
Duties include :
- Manage customer contact throughout the complaint process.
- Respond promptly to requests for information and manage case load within our agreed service levels
- Investigate and resolve complaints, in line with FCA Complaint Handling Rules
- Working closely with other business areas to progress and resolve cases
The Ideal Candidate
- You will be a customer focused individual who enjoys communicating effectively with customers.
- You will be a proven problem solver and decision maker who enjoys doing this and not afraid to overcome objections that might arise.
- Due to the nature of the role, you will require experience within financial services and/or complaints handling is essential
- Pro-active approach and willingness to finalise cases through telephone contact
- You will have an excellent eye for detail and ability to work under pressure within tight timescales
Minimum of 5 GCSEs to include Maths and English at C, or equivalent
20 Days holiday (increasing by 1 day for every year’s service up to a maximum of 25 days) - Life Assurance (4 x salary) - Single person healthcare - Flex benefits scheme