Senior Technical Associate, Registration
The Settlements Team operates directly on behalf of DST's Management Companies (leading investment providers) with teams in India and the UK. The main responsibility of both teams is to ensure mandates are added to different transaction types where required and to ensure correct settlement within regulatory timescales and Management Company specifics. The role includes processing and quality checking a number of work types as well as investigating queries received from both internal departments and management companies.
You will be required to support our off-shore processing team and offer guidance when required.
The Senior Technical Associates are a developing professional role which have knowledge and experience in their own function, whilst receiving a moderate level of guidance and direction. This role will have fully proficient and in-depth understanding of the function they are working in, being able to use developed specialised skills to complete a wide range of tasks with a limited degree of supervision:
- Subject matter expert in all functions within team
- Referral point for all areas of the business, internal and external
- Act as a referral point for other team members
- Management company facing and external emails
- Respond to complex enquiries including but not limited to complaints and breaches
- Take part in compliance overview meetings
- Identify, develop and take forward potential improvements to the process either within the team or other departments
- Have a knowledge of regulatory change impacting your team
- Project meeting involvement
- Review test outputs
- Create, review and update procedures
- Team Leader cover when required
- Complete the IOC Introduction to Securities and Investment qualification within a 12-month period (applicable for new joiners to the company)
The Ideal Candidate
- Basic Keyboard skills to include awareness of MS Office packages
- Good verbal reasoning and numeric skills
- Ability to analyse and appraise work, to identify potential areas of concern that could lead to risk
- Experience in the financial industry
- Internal applicants – IOC Introduction to Securities and Investment
- Successful applicants will be required to complete the IOC Introduction to Securities and Investment within a 12 month period from joining
- Pro-Rata salary based on experience and in line with the ACE salary progression scheme
- 20 Days holiday (Pro-Rata and increasing by 1 day for every year’s service up to a maximum of 25 days)
- 6% non-contributory pension scheme
- Life Assurance (4 x salary)
- Single person healthcare
- Flex benefits scheme
About the Company
DST is a leading provider of specialised technology, strategic advisory, and business operations outsourcing to the financial and healthcare industries. We enable clients to transform complexity into strategic advantage by helping them continually stay ahead of and capitalise on ever-changing customer, business, and regulatory requirements in the world's most demanding industries.
Headquartered in Kansas City, Missouri, USA, DST is a public company listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: DST), employing over 16,000 talented people globally.
In March 2017, DST acquired International Financial Data Services (IFDS) in the UK and Ireland; making DST a leading provider of investor and policyholder administrative services to the funds, insurance and wealth management industries.
DST employs ~5,000 people across 12 locations in the UK and Ireland.