Senior Technical Associate, Quality Assurance
DST Systems are currently recruiting for an exciting role based in our Erskine Court Office in our Operational Controls Team, data cleanse. We are looking for a candidate with a CAN DO attitude with experience in Pensions and Bonds processing. This is a 12 month secondment and will give the suitable candidate exposure to a Quality Control role.
The successful candidate will be responsible for carrying out Quality Control on Data Cleanse for all Migration tasks, this will include:
- Reviewing a variety of data to ensure that it has been completed correctly
- Give feedback, coaching and training
- Write processes for all new scans
- Reviewing complex scans
- Making corrections to data
- Attention to detail is critical for this role
- Excellent quality and productivity
- Flexibility to the business needs
- To allocate scans to the team
- Record performance results for Quality and Productivity
- Support continuous improvement by identifying better processes and procedures
- Responsibility for ensuring adherence to regulatory requirements and TCF principles
- Lead/take part in any customer experience initiatives
The Ideal Candidate
Experience of Pensions and Bonds processing would be desirable
An eye for details
You will have excellent communication skills .
You will have the ability able to work independently whilst working in a team.
You will be a team player who will ideally have the desire to help others.
Ability to work under pressure with an energetic and flexible attitude
Excellent verbal, numeric and keyboard skills
Good MS application skills
• Reference salary based on experience and in line with the ACE salary progression scheme
• 20 Days holiday
• 6% non-contributory pension scheme
• Life Assurance (4 x salary)
• Single person healthcare
• Flex benefits scheme