Senior Technical Associate, Platform Asset Servicing
The Platform Asset Servicing team is a specialist department within the wider DST operational service delivery team. The core functions executed by the team are varied, complex and diverse:
All aspect of processing and reconciliation for Investment Income, Corporate Actions, Daily Pricing, aggregated Trading & Confirmations, AMC Rebates and Model Portfolio Setup & Maintenance.
The main purpose of this role is to complete the daily processing activities and identify opportunities to streamline & enhance existing processes s described above.
About the role
- To carry out any other duties which are within the employee's skills and abilities whenever reasonably instructed.
- Client Service - To ensure the team provides an effective & efficient service function to meet the client’s requirements and achieve a high level of excellence
- Effective Organization - Respond positively to the goals of the team and actively add to the success of the Asset Servicing Team
- Service Delivery - ensuring DST meets client expectation in line with Service Level Agreements (SLA) and Key Performance Indicators (KPI)
- Process Management - to ensure processes and procedures are appropriately controlled, monitored and documented
The Ideal Candidate
- Client focused
- Awareness of the FCA regulatory environment.
- Experience and understanding of asset servicing business models.
- Knowledge of the following asset types: Unit Trust Funds, Pension Funds, Cash.
- Experience and detailed understanding of retail platforms in the UK
- Recognised or desire to study for the industry qualification (e.g. IOC or equivalent).
- Reference salary based on experience and in line with the ACE salary progression scheme
- 20 Days holiday (increasing by 1 day for every year’s service up to a maximum of 25 days)
- 6% non-contributory pension scheme
- Life Assurance (4 x salary)
- Single person healthcare
- Flex-Benefits scheme
About the Company
DST is a leading provider of specialised technology, strategic advisory, and business operations outsourcing to the financial and healthcare industries. We enable clients to transform complexity into strategic advantage by helping them continually stay ahead of and capitalise on ever-changing customer, business, and regulatory requirements in the world's most demanding industries.
Headquartered in Kansa City, Missouri, USA, DST is a public company listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: DST), employing over 16,000 talented people globally.
In March 2017, DST acquired International Financial Data Services (IFDS) in the UK and Ireland; making DST a leading provider of investor and policyholder administrative services to the funds, insurance and wealth management industries.
DST employs ~5,000 people across 12 locations in the UK and Ireland