Senior Technical Associate, Payments
To provide Finance Platforms Analyst support, and to be responsible for delivering an accurate and efficient service within the settlements team ensuring all daily processes are completed within the required timeframes.
To work with Ops Platforms, Ops Funds, IT Support, E-Commerce, Infor and PMO to ensure all issues are raised.
- Payment Workflow Queues: to process the work queues through Bluedoor Workflow ensuring daily deadlines are met.
- Bounced Cheques: To process journals and Bank Movements for Refer to Drawer Please represent and Refer to Drawer cheques.
- Investigation and Resolution of Enquiries to the required standards to meet Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Treasury Reporting and Inter Platform Transfers: Collating figures and compiling a spreadsheet to validate the funding forecast, re the Client Money Asset Provider Settlements Account. Process Timed Bank Movements.
- Fund Manager Settlement: Agreeing Fund Managers payments on a daily basis within agreed timescales.
- Chaps/Faster Payments: Process all payments due each day ensuring deadlines are always met.
- Liaise/Collaborate with Mumbai supporting offshore team.
The Ideal Candidate
Good understanding of Finance processes.
Ability to work on own initiative, multi task and meet tight deadlines.
Highly organised and methodical approach to planning and the completion of tasks.
Accuracy and attention to detail.
Good communications skills.
Able to clearly document processes and procedures, and how these can be tested when changes affect them.
Proficiency in the use of desktop PC packages.
An awareness of the systems used to support the business.
Ability to work effectively within a team or on own.
Good understanding of Platforms processes.
Working knowledge of current operating systems and processes and how this can be harnessed to optimise business processes.
Understanding of CASS and its application.
- Reference salary based on experience and in line with the ACE salary progression scheme
- 20 Days holiday (increasing by 1 day for every year’s service up to a maximum of 25 days)
- 6% non-contributory pension scheme
- Life Assurance (4 x salary)
- Single person healthcare
- Flex-Benefits scheme
About the Company
DST is a leading provider of specialised technology, strategic advisory, and business operations outsourcing to the financial and healthcare industries. We enable clients to transform complexity into strategic advantage by helping them continually stay ahead of and capitalise on ever-changing customer, business, and regulatory requirements in the world's most demanding industries.
Headquartered in Kansas City, Missouri, USA, DST is a public company listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: DST), employing over 16,000 talented people globally.
In March 2017, DST acquired International Financial Data Services (IFDS) in the UK and Ireland; making DST a leading provider of investor and policyholder administrative services to the funds, insurance and wealth management industries.
DST employs ~5,000 people across 12 locations in the UK and Ireland.
Our employees are responsible for all administration and processing services – on behalf of our clients - for their end customers (that’s why you may not have heard the actual name ‘DST’ before!)
All offers of employment at DST are subject to background verification checks, including 5 year employment history, proof of eligibility to work in the UK, proof of address, credit check and criminal record check. The accuracy of all information you submit as part of your application is vital and may be used as part of the background checking process should you be successful.