Senior Technical Associate (Expert) - SJP Partner Support
The Partner Support team are situated a short walk from Chelmsford train and bus station.
Your role will be to support the Partner Relationship Manager (PRM) Team in providing an effective and efficient service to DST's exclusive client who is a leading provider of investment products.
- Flexibility to handle calls to support the PRMs
- Flexibility to support PRMs with processes and work volumes when business needs dictate
- Monitoring and support of case management (Enquiries / follow ups, Replacement Business, Transfers in and Pipeline support)
- Processing of Kana response emails for BAU requests and complex dealing emails
- Ownership and completion of reporting functions such as Escalations Trackers in line with the agreed SLAs
- Support the Partner Relationship Managers work volumes to enable them to complete proactive actions and Partner visits
- Be flexible to support the requirements of the PRM team in other locations where required
- Be competent in using the AOM system and utilise this to record completed work volumes on a daily basis
- Log any identified errors in the correct format to ensure appropriate feedback and trend analysis can be completed for continuous improvement
- To greatly enhance our reputation as a truly customer focused Company, by any other appropriate means of communication
- Have sound and up to date technical knowledge of specific products in order to answer technical queries accurately.
- Hold all licenses as appropriate to role
- To take responsibility for supporting the SSM in owning and resolving complex/contentious cases or issues to a satisfactory conclusion and within N2 guidelines.
- Respond to any technical enquiries from internal and external customers in order to provide accurate solutions or advice.
- Be involved in projects and testing as required..
- Assist in implementation of improvements to processes.
- Maintain and build effective and excellent working relationships with colleagues and Partners.
- To carry out any other duties which are within the employee’s skills and abilities whenever reasonably instructed
The Ideal Candidate
- Comprehensive industry knowledge, and experience of significant regulatory processes within DST UK Platforms
- Comprehensive knowledge of relevant Products, systems and Procedures
- Excellent communication skills- oral/written
- Willingness to successfully adapt to changing demands and conditions, adapting your behaviour to meet the needs of others as well as yourself
- Quality driven with a pride in delivering excellence
- Takes responsibility for the completion of objectives and tasks, holding themselves accountable for their actions and the consequences of them
- Knowledge of current legislation i.e. Data Protection Act, Compliance and FCA rules
- Competence in the application of Quality Assurance process and criteria standards
- Maintain and implement personal development plan in partnership with immediate manager.
- Knowledge of the Treating Customers Fairly principles
- Good Time Management and Organisation skills
- Extensive customer complaint handling skills
- Analytical skills
- Problem solving and decision making skills over different levels of problems
- Can contribute to good working atmosphere within own team and dealing with customers
- Reference salary based on experience and in line with the ACE salary progression scheme
- 20 Days holiday (increasing by 1 day for every year’s service up to a maximum of 25 days)
- 6% non-contributory pension scheme
- Life Assurance (4 x salary)
- Single person healthcare
- Flex benefits scheme
About the Company
DST is a leading provider of specialised technology, strategic advisory, and business operations outsourcing to the financial and healthcare industries. We enable clients to transform complexity into strategic advantage by helping them continually stay ahead of and capitalise on ever-changing customer, business, and regulatory requirements in the world's most demanding industries.
Headquartered in Kansa City, Missouri, USA, DST is a public company listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: DST), employing over 16,000 talented people globally.
In March 2017, DST acquired International Financial Data Services (IFDS) in the UK and Ireland; making DST a leading provider of investor and policyholder administrative services to the funds, insurance and wealth management industries.
DST employs ~5,000 people across 12 locations in the UK and Ireland