Senior Technical Associate, European Finance Reporting & Control
European Client Finance is a specialist department within DST, servicing a select few of our clients with their collective funds needs across the globe. We provide multiple services such as accounting, custody, settlement, FX, Treasury reporting, Corporate Events and Payment services, and so there are many exciting opportunities to get involved in a team that will provide a wide range of exposure to global financial operations.
The successful candidate will complete the Reporting and Control daily processes in line with the service level agreements (SLA’s) and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) of the Reporting & Control team
- P&L Investigation
- FX Processing
- Daily and Month End Reporting
- Regulatory Reporting
- Treasury Monitoring
- Bank Credit Facility Management
- System Access Monitoring
- Monitoring Daily Tasks are completed within SLA
To carry out any other duties which are within the employee's skills and abilities whenever reasonably instructed.
The Ideal Candidate
- Good keyboard skills to include awareness of MS Office packages.
- Good Verbal reasoning and numeric skills.
- Ability to work to strict deadlines.
- Good accuracy and attention to details
- Experience in Financial Services Investment Industry.
- Knowledge of FCA regulatory environment
- Ability to work on own initiative when required
- Detailed knowledge of FX, Settlement Platforms (Euroclear/Clearstream/CREST), SWIFT, Securities processing, cash management
- Reference salary based on experience and in line with the ACE salary progression scheme
- 20 Days holiday (increasing by 1 day for every year’s service up to a maximum of 25 days)
- 6% non-contributory pension scheme
- Life Assurance (4 x salary)
- Single person healthcare
- Flex benefits scheme
About the Company
DST is a leading provider of specialised technology, strategic advisory, and business operations outsourcing to the financial and healthcare industries. We enable clients to transform complexity into strategic advantage by helping them continually stay ahead of and capitalise on ever-changing customer, business, and regulatory requirements in the world's most demanding industries.
Headquartered in Kansa City, Missouri, USA, DST is a public company listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: DST), employing over 16,000 talented people globally.
In March 2017, DST acquired International Financial Data Services (IFDS) in the UK and Ireland; making DST a leading provider of investor and policyholder administrative services to the funds, insurance and wealth management industries.
DST employs ~5,000 people across 12 locations in the UK and Ireland