Senior Technical Associate, Distributor Client Services
Within this role you will provide an effective & efficient service function to all Distributor clients by processing requests to pre-open accounts in advance of trading, assist client queries received via Web Chat, Kana and AWD enquiries.
You will also be involved in Tax voucher re-ordering, payment reissues and CFF oversight in line with Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and Key Performance Indicators
The Ideal Candidate
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and a confident communicator (Essential)
- Highly numerate with good accuracy and attention to detail (Essential)
- Ability to work to strict deadlines and follow strict processes
- Intermediate keyboard skills to include awareness of MS Office packages
- Flexibility (overtime can sometimes be required at short notice)
- A keen interest in investigative work/ service delivery is essential, along with the ability to demonstrate a good use of initiative.
- Ability to communicate with our Nominee clients at a high level whilst maintaining relationships.
- Commitment to study for IOC
- Reference salary based on experience and in line with the ACE salary progression scheme
- 28 Days holiday inclusive of bank holidays (increasing by 1 day for every year’s service up to a maximum of 33 days)
- 6% non-contributory pension scheme
- Life Assurance (4 x salary)
- Single person healthcare
- flex benefits scheme