Senior Technical Associate, DCS Relationship Management
The Expert Associate role is part of the Relationship Management service within the overall Distributor Client Services department. The role of the team is to act as an intermediary between DST and DST’ Fund Management Companies Distributor population.
The purpose of the role is to support the DCS Relationship Managers who maintain direct relationships with Distributors. The Expert Associate will coordinate non-BAU query oversight, expedite the treatment of escalated cases, and engage with some project facilitation. The Senior Technical Associate will be responsible to oversee the group mailbox and other contact channels (internal and external) with a view to supporting the Distributors alongside improving the efficiencies and activities completed by DST.
Working alongside the DCS Relationship Managers to engage DCS Nominee clients, internal clients and the Fund Managers, and provide service standards to the highest level.
Investigate and take ownership of a variety of non-BAU or escalated enquiries upon request, communicating with different departments and building relationships in order to locate the required information or to instigate rectification work. Be available to take over complex referrals from the BAU team, and leverage client contacts to ensure swift resolution.
Support the Relationship Manager with Distributor meetings including pre-meeting preparation and visit pack completion, attending the meetings and creating, tracking and delivering on action points and feedback areas.
Take the initiative to proactively support Distributor Client Services, engendering an ethos of self-service at every opportunity within the Distributor population
Ensuring Distributor Services meets client and customer expectation in line with Service Level Agreements (SLA) and Key Performance Indicators (KPI)
- Investigate in depth enquiries and to provide a good quality response within priority SLA levels.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively
- Sustain effective relationships with the Nominees and Management Companies through regular communication.
- Build and sustain key internal relationships.
- Maintain a high level of communication and negotiation skills through email, telephone and face-to-face contact.
- Use initiative to identify and implement developments to BAU procedures.
- Promote DistributorOnline reporting suite to Nominees.
- Promote new services and automation of processes
- Provide key support with aspects of pre and post-meeting actions and resolutions.
- Work with statistics and feedback from BAU teams to identify trends and issues that can be targeted for improvement.
- Maintain CRM tools such as Salesforce, COM’s and meeting notes
- Deliver results in line with personal and team metrics.
Develop & Improve Client Relations
- Demonstrate understanding of Industry and Compliance practices.
- Display an understanding of DST Key Results Areas.
- Suggest system enhancements and procedural improvements.
- Ensure the highest level of Customer Service and professionalism is provided at all times.
Develop and Improve Communication
To ensure DST operationally meet and exceed business requirements and client expectations. Continually innovate and collaborate with internal and external stakeholders.
Maintain an approachable and visible persona at all times, assisting DCS drive for excellence through quality and productivity. Enable sharing of knowledge to develop consistency of service
The Ideal Candidate
- Previous experience within a client facing role.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Excellent keyboard skills to include awareness of MS Office packages.
- Excellent Verbal reasoning and numeric skills.
- Ability to analyse and identify potential areas of concern that could lead to risk.
- Demonstrate an understanding of responsibilities within the Financial Services Industry.
- Ability to investigate, interpret and relay systems information.