Senior Technical Associate, Client Money Quality Team
To act as the subject matter expert within CMRC, responsible for ensuring quality of work within the department is produced to the highest standard and provide coaching where required
- Analyse errors caused by CMRC using breach logs and Risk Online.
- Identify, plan and deliver remedial training requirements. Create ‘breach action plans’ and discuss preventative measures to avoid recurrence.
- Develop a ‘training academy’ for new starters ensuring they can demonstrate required knowledge to produce reconciliations, and maintain training logs (see also maintaining skills matrix listed below).
- Provide regular refresher training as appropriate for existing staff either through 1-2-1 coaching or group buzz sessions.
- Understand the relevant CASS Client Money rules and how they apply to the work produced by CMRC. Use and explain these rules in training sessions.
- Maintain the department skills matrix, identifying where training is required.
- Review and update departmental procedures ensuring these form the basis of any training requirements.
- Set up, support and oversee offshore Quality Analysis & Skills team functions by way of conference calls and/or face-to-face training visits.
- Deputise for the Quality Analysis & Skills Manager/Team Leader where required.
The Ideal Candidate
• Detailed knowledge of PEP, ISA, Unit Trust, OEIC or Investment Trust administration
• Knowledge of FCA regulatory environment
• Basic keyboard skills to include awareness of MS Office packages.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to analyse and appraise work, to identify potential areas of concern that could lead to risk.
• Ability to provide feedback.
• Reconciliations experience
- Salary based on experience and in line with the ACE salary progression scheme
- 20 Days holiday (increasing by 1 day for every year’s service up to a maximum of 25 days)
- 6% non-contributory pension scheme
- Life Assurance (4 x salary)
- Single person healthcare
- Flex benefits scheme
About the Company
DST is a leading provider of specialised technology, strategic advisory, and business operations outsourcing to the financial and healthcare industries. We enable clients to transform complexity into strategic advantage by helping them continually stay ahead of and capitalise on ever-changing customer, business, and regulatory requirements in the world's most demanding industries.
Headquartered in Kansa City, Missouri, USA, DST is a public company listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: DST), employing over 16,000 talented people globally.
In March 2017, DST acquired International Financial Data Services (IFDS) in the UK and Ireland; making DST a leading provider of investor and policyholder administrative services to the funds, insurance and wealth management industries.