Senior Technical Associate, Client Financial Reporting
Ensure to meet all daily, weekly and monthly objectives
Identifying and implementing improvements to the team for daily processes
Actively monitoring and chasing of outstanding items
Acting as point of escalation for internal and external queries
- Assist with necessary training to build a full working knowledge of team’s systems/processes/controls including on job coaching with team.
- Learning and ensuring procedures are created and kept up to date.
- Plan and organise daily work to ensure completion within standard practices/SLA’s including Daily/Weekly/Monthly tasks
- Completion of month end finance packs within SLA – able to analysis accounts, looking at trends, comparing profits/losses against previous months – highlighting to Management Company.
- Completion of IMA stats & Quarterly PSD Stats
- Training new members of the team
- Attend Client Meetings / Audit meetings
- Considered subject matter expert – allocated larger and more complex clients
- Taking lead role with client projects/mergers/rebrands/conversions
- Systems changes – Taking lead on any system changes, testing and setup ensuring all team, have access
- Assisting with macro’s/spreadsheets/system and work practice enhancements
- To liaise with internal/external clients to obtain solutions to problems and make informed and clear decisions.
- Investigating technical issues that arise
- To provide support to the Team and to Clients in respect of queries
- To carry out any other duties which are within the employee's skills and abilities whenever reasonably instructed.
The Ideal Candidate
- Knowledge of accounting principles and practice
- Knowledge of ISA, Unit Trust, OEIC or Investment Trust administration
- Knowledge of FCA regulatory environment
- Good keyboard skills to include MS Office packages & systems used within the business (Essential)
- Good Verbal reasoning and numeric skills. (Essential)
- 2 years business experience. Demonstrating an understanding of responsibilities within the Financial Services Industry (Preferred)
- A good understanding of reconciliation (Essential)
- Excellent Communication, Planning, Prioritising & Organisational skills (Essential)
- Knowledge of Fast/Froniter/AWD/FSU
- Knowledge of Double Entry
- Reference salary based on experience and in line with the ACE salary progression scheme
- 20 Days holiday (increasing by 1 day for every year’s service up to a maximum of 25 days)
- 6% non-contributory pension scheme
- Life Assurance (4 x salary)
- Single person healthcare
- Flex-Benefits scheme