Senior Specialist - SJP Operations
This role is a key new position within the SJP Administration Centre. The Administration Centre provides front and back office services to SJP, and is responsible for the customer and Partner experience provided. The role will be responsible for providing senior support across all operational areas. The role will have a wider remit in helping to build a culture of continuous improvement across all back office operational teams, working closely with other specialists from across the operation, to deliver significant service improvements. The role will also support the Leadership team with any key issues or escalations.
Main responsibilities include
- To work with key business stakeholders, including process owners and experts, to build a continuous improvement environment to support an ongoing programme of change
- To lead operationally driven project activity, across the back office teams
- To provide operational support to the senior management and leadership team across the back office teams – again taking ownership and accountability for resolution of key issues, or delivery of service improvements.
- To assist in the development and implementation of a ‘best-in-class’ continuous improvement strategy
- Proactively build a strong relationship with SJP stakeholders – becoming a key point of contact for them
- Develop governance framework and metrics for tracking service improvements and benefit realisation
Essential skills include:
- Life, investment and pensions product knowledge
- Relationship management
- Operational management
- Strong decision making
- Strong understanding of continuous improvement frameworks
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of Partners, senior managers, and subject matter experts
- Strong understanding of regulatory requirements, and key risks
- Project or Business Change management experience (Desirable)
- Experience of designing or implementing a framework for continuous improvement (Desirable)
- Process analysis and mapping skills (Desirable)
In return for your loyalty & commitment, you’ll receive your competitive salary as well as our exclusive rewards package that offers flexibility and choice. Our benefits also include:
- Flexible holiday allowance
- A competitive pension scheme
- Life Assurance (4 x salary)
- Private Healthcare
- Discounts for a number of retailers and restaurants – Exclusive high street discounts
Who we are
SS&C (formerly known as DST) is a global provider of investment and financial services as well as software for the financial services and healthcare industries. Named to Fortune 1000 list as top U.S. Company based on revenue, SS&C is headquartered in Windsor, Connecticut and has 20,000+ employees in over 90 offices in 35 countries. Some 18,000 financial services and healthcare organisations, from the world's largest institutions to local firms, manage and account for their investments using SS&C's products and services.
All offers of employment at SS&C are subject to background verification checks, including 5 year employment history, proof of eligibility to work in the UK, proof of address, credit check and criminal record check. The accuracy of all information you submit as part of your application is vital and may be used as part of the background checking process should you be successful.