Senior Project Manager
Senior Project Manager
P3 / F
SS&C Technologies Holdings (NASDAQ: SSNC) is the world’s largest hedge fund and private equity administrator, as well as the largest mutual fund transfer agency. SS&C’s unique business model combines end-to-end expertise across financial services operations with software and solutions to service even the most demanding customers in the financial services and healthcare industries. SS&C owns and operates the full technology stack across securities accounting, front-to-back-office operations, performance and risk analytics, regulatory reporting, and healthcare information processes.
To manage complex / multi stream projects to agreed timelines, budgets and the required quality standards with a key focus on RAID management, financial control and reporting
To work directly and regularly with the sponsors/owners and technical teams, as well as other project stakeholders and 3rd Parties ensuring projects are effectively resourced. To manage relationships with a wide range of groups (including all project contributors).
To support and be involved in the Inception Process where required for projects, governance, reporting and facilitating the handover from inception to the design and subsequent delivery stages of the projects. This will primarily cover more complex/higher business priority activities and also be expected to lead a series of projects with less complexity but equally of higher business priority.
Skills and Experience:
- Proven project delivery over a minimum of 5 years ideally in a financial services environment .
- Ability to drive change and effectively manage projects and stakeholders.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills; must be articulate and persuasive.
- Highly motivated, strong problem solving and analytical skills, proactive
- A strong understanding of financial control, budget management, and risk and issue management.
- Knowledge and experience of structured project management methodologies and project management tools.
- Ability to work under pressure, maintaining a calm and assertive manner at all time.
- High level of interpersonal and team working skills with the ability to build and maintain strong relationships with senior managers, managers, and colleagues across the organisation.
- Project Management certification, Prince 2 or Agile.
- Managing and influencing senior stakeholders
- Able to demonstrate leadership skills to provide direction, support, influence and mentoring of project managers.
- Previous experience within a financial services change environment.
- Knowledge of Transfer Agency operations.