Senior Policy Administrator - German Speaking
The Senior Policy Administrator works within a dynamic team responsible for the provision of Customer Service and Policy Administration to our UK & German clients Life and Pension policy owners, and their financial advisers.
- Process all administrational requirements for our clients and their Policy holders
- Work to meet challenging Service Level Agreements in a busy environment whilst maintaining quality standards
- Deal with correspondence (email or written) and phone calls in a professional and efficient manner. Responses must be of a consistently high standard.
- Contribute to the promotion of a friendly and professional image to customers and colleagues.
- Contact customers by telephone, e-mail or letter to resolve queries / obtain information
- Manage workload and work queues in a timely and accurate manner
The Ideal Candidate
- German Language – written and verbal (essential)
- Excellent administration, planning and organizational skills
- Commitment to providing excellent Customer Service
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with the confidence to engage with internal colleagues and external clients
- Strong attention to detail
- 20 Days holiday (increasing by 1 day for every year’s service up to a maximum of 25 days)
- 6% non-contributory pension scheme
- Life Assurance (4 x salary)
- Single person healthcare
- flex benefits scheme
About the Company
DST is a leading provider of specialised technology, strategic advisory, and business operations outsourcing to the financial and healthcare industries. We enable clients to transform complexity into strategic advantage by helping them continually stay ahead of and capitalise on ever-changing customer, business, and regulatory requirements in the world's most demanding industries.
Headquartered in Kansa City, Missouri, USA, DST is a public company listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: DST), employing over 16,000 talented people globally.
In March 2017, DST acquired International Financial Data Services (IFDS) in the UK and Ireland; making DST a leading provider of investor and policyholder administrative services to the funds, insurance and wealth management industries.
DST employs ~5,000 people across 12 locations in the UK and Ireland.