Senior Payments Team Administrator
Within this role you will carry out a range of administrative tasks relating to payments to and from client accounts. Demonstrate expertise across a full range of administrative tasks, providing coaching and support to colleagues and delivering a high quality service for clients.
- Develop positive working relationships with internal and/or external clients and broader team members
- Build and maintain a comprehensive knowledge of products, services and relevant regulations acting as subject matter expert within team
- Support the Team Leader with development of other team members as required
- Deputise for the Team Leader in overseeing team activities / representing the team at various meetings
- Help to ensure the completion of a range of standard processes in a timely manner
- Provide information, reports and guidance on request
- Use own initiative in the resolution of more complex and unusual queries
- Ensure accurate recording of discussions & correspondence with clients and third party providers
- Assist with internal projects as required
- Contribute to the completion of the wider team workload as required
The Ideal Candidate
Experience performing reconciliations and accounting procedures
Experience processing client cash and/or assets
Preferred knowledge of taxation and the subsequent reporting
Preferred experience using Crest, Bank of New York and Altimis systems
Excellent communication skills
Excellent numeracy and Excel skills
Ability to work independently and as part of a team
Analytical approach to problem solving and decision making
Ensures a high level of professionalism is maintained at all times
Sound knowledge of FCA regulations and CASS rules
About the Company
SS&C provides software and software-enabled services for the global financial services industry. Through a combination of organic innovation and strategic acquisitions, we have assembled a comprehensive selection of technology and service capabilities, backed by industry-leading expertise. Since 1995, SS&C has acquired over 50 businesses with products, services and/or technologies in existing or complementary vertical markets. Acquisitions include GlobeOp, Advent Software, Citi Alternative Investor Services, Wells Fargo Global Fund Services and DST Systems.
SS&C has more than 24,000 employees worldwide. Our head office is located in Windsor, Connecticut with offices throughout North America, Europe, Asia Pacific and Australia. SS&C provides the global financial services industry with a broad range of highly specialized software, software enabled-services and software as a service (SaaS) solutions for operational excellence.
SS&C is the leading independent provider of cloud-based fund administration services and software for the alternative investment industry, including hedge funds, fund of funds, private equity funds and managed accounts.
Data Privacy Notice
The provision of personal information through your job application will be processed in accordance with SS&C Data Privacy Notice for Candidates (https://www.ssctech.com/Portals/0/Documents/pdf-assets/SSC-EEA-Data-Protection-Policy.pdf ), which the applicant hereby acknowledges having read and fully understood.
SS&C is an Equal Opportunity Employer and as such does not discriminate against any applicant for employment or employee on the basis of race, color, religious creed, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by applicable discrimination laws.