Senior Outbound Associate - Platforms
The role of an Outbound Associate is to instigate client-facing communication concerning instructions that cannot be completed in their current state. Contact will be made direct to the client, adviser and/or other related third parties on behalf of other internal departments. Associates are required to initiate calls or send emails in which they must articulate the scenario and required outcome in a concise and exact manner, translating the response internally to ensure the instruction can then be completed.
Outbound Associates are required to establish a good level of competence around the Record Keeping processes provided by DST and must work with a keen attention to detail. Each outbound contact is a representation of DST and its Clients and therefore Associates are expected to deliver professionalism and convey a passion for customer service at all times.
The role of an Outbound Telephony Associate provides an excellent foundation for a career in the Financial Industry, with exposure to all aspects of DST's business. It is suited to those looking to challenge and develop themselves and their career, and offers the opportunity to build on DST's reputation as a truly customer focused Company.
- Employees are expected to exercise due care and diligence, ensuring the areas the role is responsible for are organised and controlled.
- Employees must uphold responsibilities for risk and business continuity practices as appropriate to the position the role holds within the organisation.
- All Employees are required to comply with the regulatory regimes in which DST operates, with particular consideration given to relevant Client Money, Data Protection and Financial Crime Prevention regulations, as appropriate to the above role.
The Ideal Candidate
- Strong written and interpersonal skills
- Excellent analytical skills
- Good personal organisational skills
- Experience of working within the Financial Services Industry
- Excellent Communication skills
- Good working knowledge of EXCEL and WORD
- Reference salary based on experience and in line with the ACE salary progression scheme
- 20 Days holiday (increasing by 1 day for every year’s service up to a maximum of 25 days)
- 6% non-contributory pension scheme
- Life Assurance (4 x salary)
- Single person healthcare
- flex benefits scheme
About the Company
DST is a leading provider of specialised technology, strategic advisory, and business operations outsourcing to the financial and healthcare industries. We enable clients to transform complexity into strategic advantage by helping them continually stay ahead of and capitalise on ever-changing customer, business, and regulatory requirements in the world's most demanding industries.
Headquartered in Kansas City, Missouri, USA, DST is a public company listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: DST), employing over 16,000 talented people globally.
In March 2017, DST acquired International Financial Data Services (IFDS) in the UK and Ireland; making DST a leading provider of investor and policyholder administrative services to the funds, insurance and wealth management industries.
DST employs ~5,000 people across 12 locations in the UK and Ireland.