Senior / Lead Associate, DCS Written Enquiries Technical
At DST we work with many of the world’s leading financial services brands. We provide our clients with specialist technologies and outsourced customer servicing solutions. Our clients include many of the largest and most recognisable organisations in the global financial services industry covering Investment, Pensions, Insurance and Savings providers
As a department we strive to deliver a first class service to our clients and always put them at the heart of everything we do. Our client base is a mixture of large UK and oversees nominee clients.
your role will be to service the Distributor Clients enquiries through Webchat, email, outbound telephone calls (KANA) and also AWD work created by other departments. Delivering in line with Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
- Ensure DST meets their Clients’ expectations, in line with Service Level Agreements (SLA) and Key Performance Indicators (KPI) by servicing Distributor clients mostly via email and also AWD work created by other departments
- Investigate and resolve Distributors queries received via email, Webchat and also AWD work created by other departments. Queries vary from transaction histories, distributions, stock transfer and deal confirmations
- Work with the Manager to drive forward the client services culture of ‘VALUED’ and be the voice of the customer initiative called ‘Putting the client at the heart of…’
- Demonstrate a high level of understanding of all monitored systems and how they link into other departments inclusive of issue resolution where impacts to other departments occur
- Must actively seek & respond to feedback. Use service failures both internally & externally as an educator to improve our process, procedures & overall service to the Distributor
- Actively contribute to team and departmental meetings
- Able to act as a referral point for others in the team
- Able to support new joiners to the department
- Be a role model by adhering to all DST policies and procedures
The Ideal Candidate
- Excellent verbal, numeric and keyboard skills.
- Excellent focus on customer service.
- Good accuracy and attention to detail.
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure, with energy and a positive attitude
- Willingness to successfully adapt to changing demands and conditions. This means you can adapt your behaviour to meet the needs of others as well as yourself.
- Experience in the Financial Services Investment Industry.
- Ability to work to strict deadlines
- Ability to work on your own initiative when required
- Reference salary based on experience
- 20 Days holiday (increasing by 1 day for every year’s service up to a maximum of 25 days)
- 9% pension scheme (6% non-contributory & 3% self contribution)
- Life Assurance (4 x salary)
- Single person healthcare
- flex benefits scheme
About the Company
DST is a leading provider of specialised technology, strategic advisory, and business operations outsourcing to the financial and healthcare industries. We enable clients to transform complexity into strategic advantage by helping them continually stay ahead of and capitalise on ever-changing customer, business, and regulatory requirements in the world's most demanding industries.
Headquartered in Kansas City, Missouri, USA, DST is a public company listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: DST), employing over 16,000 talented people globally.
In March 2017, DST acquired International Financial Data Services (IFDS) in the UK and Ireland; making DST a leading provider of investor and policyholder administrative services to the funds, insurance and wealth management industries.
DST employs ~5,000 people across 12 locations in the UK and Ireland.
All offers of employment at DST are subject to background verification checks, including 5 year employment history, proof of eligibility to work in the UK, proof of address, credit check and criminal record check. The accuracy of all information you submit as part of your application is vital and may be used as part of the background checking process should you be successful