Senior Fund Accountant, Dublin
We are currently searching for a new team member within our fund servicing department in Dublin. The successful candidate will work as part of a high performing team to provide a high quality customer service across a broad range of fund accounting and fund administration activities.
The principal areas of responsibility include daily fund pricing (NAV), administrative fund trading, position reconciliations, daily and month end reporting.
- Support the client relationship and act as a key point of contact
- Calculate the Net Asset Values for a portfolio of funds
- Generate daily trade instructions and transmit to transfer agents
- Prepare cash settlement instructions (SWIFT)
- Complete cash and holdings reconciliations
- Work closely with clients to resolve any queries that arise
- Produce all daily and month end reporting deliverables
- Review processes and identify where efficiencies can be achieved
- Identify any risks and take action to remediate
- Support internal and external audit engagements
- Assist with on-boarding new clients
The Ideal Candidate
- Fund accounts experience is required
- Strong experience in calculating Net Asset Valuations
- Familiarity with fund trading and settlement cycle
- Capacity to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships with clients and internal partners
- Working knowledge of applications such as FRS Investpro or Advent Geneva
About the Company
SS&C provides software and software-enabled services for the global financial services industry. Through a combination of organic innovation and strategic acquisitions, we have assembled a comprehensive selection of technology and service capabilities, backed by industry-leading expertise. Since 1995, SS&C has acquired 51 businesses with products, services and/or technologies in existing or complementary vertical markets. Acquisitions include GlobeOp, Advent Software, Citi Alternative Investor Services, Wells Fargo Global Fund Services and DST Systems.
SS&C has more than 20,000 employees worldwide. Our head office is located in Windsor, Connecticut with offices throughout North America, Europe, Asia Pacific and Australia. SS&C provides the global financial services industry with a broad range of highly specialized software, software enabled-services and software as a service (SaaS) solutions for operational excellence.
SS&C is the leading independent provider of cloud-based fund administration services and software for the alternative investment industry, including hedge funds, fund of funds, private equity funds and managed accounts.