Senior Director of IT Infrastructure & Application Services
Senior Director for IT Infrastructure and Application Services providing strategic and operational leadership of the enterprise-wide infrastructure solutions and services. A key member of the IT Leadership Team for Funds and Enterprise IT. This role oversees IT service delivery to the Funds, Wealth Management and Insurance businesses in UK and Ireland
The services support over 5,000 internal users and over 40 clients including leading Asset Management and Wealth ManagementA Ifyo firms in the UK.
The strategic goals for this function are:
Define and implement a target operating model that leverages global locations
The Ideal Candidate
- Proven senior IT leader with experience of leading significant IT transformation programmes
- Highly experienced in management of complex multi-faceted technology infrastructure in a high volume and highly resilient business environment
- Strong technical skills across all technology domains (networks, storage, desktop, databases, voice, middleware etc.)
- Track record of creating high performing teams
- Excellent management and leadership skills
- Strong communication, negotiation and influencing skills – ability to partner with senior executives, other departments and external providers to achieve positive results.
- Excellent knowledge of IT Service, IT Control and Risk Management Frameworks
- Strong knowledge of information security technologies, risks, standards and practices.
- Effective in engaging with external parties including clients, partners and external auditorsProven expertise in delivering continuous improvement and leveraging best practices