Senior Director of IT Assurance
Please Note: The application deadline for this job has now passed.
Head of IT Assurance for Enterprise IT
- Member of IT Leadership Team with IT Assurance oversight for all areas of IT (Run, Build, Transformation, Business Management)
- Business Information Security Officer including oversight of Cyber Operations
- Client Engagement & Assurance including IT Service Oversight, IT Vendor Management, Audit Oversight, IT Risk Management
- Oversight of compliance with policies & procedures
Technology Information Security Officer including oversight of Cyber Operations
- Define and implement and Information Security program in partnership with Technology Risk
- Manage the Cyber Operations team responsible for oversight of patching and security operations.
- Work closely with global CISO and BISO to ensure strong information security controls across the firm.
Client Engagement & Assurance including IT Service Oversight
- Manage the IT Technology Relationship program for clients of DSTi
- Ensure agreed service levels are in place and closely monitored.
- Manage technology and information security aspects of Client due diligence and audit activities.
- Direct the IT response to customer survey feedback or complaints.
IT Vendor Management
- Ensure that IT manages technology vendors in line with corporate policies and procedures and that the arrangements in place with technology vendors adequately support the needs of our business.
- Liaise with internal audit on all planned and active technology audits
- Ensure that Enterprise IT teams engages appropriately on audits, that findings are accurate and that appropriate management actions are agreed.
- Oversee progress and closure of IT management actions.
IT Risk Management
- Ensure that technology risks in Enterprise IT are identified, recorded and appropriately addressed.
- Work with Enterprise Technology Risk on identification and reporting of risks and liaise on any compliance reviews undertaken.
Oversight of compliance with policies & procedures
- Implement First Line of Defence programmes to help ensure compliance of Enterprise IT with applicable policies and procedures.
The Ideal Candidate
- Excellent management and leadership skills, with a proven track record of delivering
- Excellent knowledge of IT Control and Risk Management Frameworks
- Strong knowledge of information security technologies, risks, standards and practices.
- Experience of working in audit, information security risk management functions
- Effective in engaging with external parties including clients and external auditors
- Strong communication, negotiation and influencing skills – ability to partner with other departments to achieve positive results.
- Proven experience of change management and delivering change initiatives.
- Proven expertise in designing and implementing new operational functions.