Senior Director IT Business Management
Please Note: The application deadline for this job has now passed.
Director of IT Business Management for Enterprise IT
- Member of IT Leadership Team with IT Business Management oversight for all areas of IT (Run, Build, Transformation, Assurance)Program and Project Management Practice Lead
- Direct manager of all IT Project Managers supporting Funds and WMI.
- Coordinate Demand and Resource Management for Enterprise IT
- Oversight of Financial & Expense Management in partnership with Finance Business Partner.
- Oversee IT management reporting for programmes, projects, financials and resources.
Program and Project Management Practice Lead
- Define standards for programme and project management
- Ensure all project managers adhere to standard to facilitate consistent processes and reporting and that quality and skills are maintained.
Direct manager of all IT Project Managers supporting Funds and WMI.
- Ensure successful of delivery of IT infrastructure workstream within Business change projects
- Work with Funds and WMI program management teams to prioritise and schedule Enterprise IT support for business change projects.
Coordinate Demand and Resource Management for Enterprise IT
- Oversee demand management for all change projects impacting Enterprise IT
- Working with HR business partner and recruitment team, proactively manage and optimize us permanent and contract resource needs in line with approved funding and project priorities.
Oversight of Financial & Expense Management in partnership with Finance Business Partner.
- Support the Finance business partner on the management of IT budgets, expenses and forecasts.
- Implement processes across Enterprise IT to proactively manage expenses and implement expense reduction programmes.
Oversee IT management reporting for programmes, projects, financials and resources.
- Design and deliver management reporting to help the IT Leadership Team effectively manage Enterprise IT. Reporting should cover projects, financials and resources.
The Ideal Candidate
- Excellent management and leadership skills, with a proven track record of delivering
- Good knowledge of Financial Services products and operations
- Strong communication, negotiation and influencing skills – ability to partner with other departments to achieve positive results.
- High levels of business and financial acumen with an understanding of company strategy, operating environment and business objectives
- Strong skills in problem solving, planning and budgeting
- An in-depth knowledge of financial, resource and project management best practices in a technology context.
- Proven experience of change management and delivering technology change initiatives.
- Experienced in technology programme and project management