Senior Consultant - Applied Analytics
The role involves engaging with new and existing clients to understand their data and analytics challenges, opportunities, as-is and to-be data processes, strategical/tactical goals and requirements to inform the design of analytical solutions that leverages client data assets to create real business value and competitive advantage.
Technical Environment Support
Assisting the DST AA data science team with the creation of high-level technical environment designs and requirements that power the data and analytics solutions and products provided to our clients. From delivery perspective, this also entails the light configuration and testing of severs, databases and software before releasing new technical solutions in to live operations.
The Ideal Candidate
From a Consulting background the successful candidate is likely to have the following qualities/experience
- 7-10 years Pre Sales Consulting in Database Management and related Analytics
- Data Science understanding – and particularly a competence in being able to define the different between Data Science and more traditional reporting/BI/Analytics
- Financial Services experience (particularly in Asset Management, Wealth Management and/or Protection areas).
- A team player, committed to working collaboratively with their peers
- Passionate about data and the opportunities it presents