Senior Business Analyst
You will perform a leadership role in the programme working alongside client-side business analysts, business system analysts and solution architects in order to effectively perform and oversee analysis and design techniques to solve complex business solutions. You will be a leader in a team of Business System Analysts (not necessarily from a line management perspective) responsible for assessing the suitability of requirements to develop innovative software solutions.
The Ideal Candidate
- Substantial recent experience in business system analysis and functional design working across the full project lifecycle on a complex, multi-year programme.
- Planning programme BA activities for a multi-year complex programme
- Analysing / validating business solutions and contributing to other written business deliverables necessary to increase the business value and/or ensure quality of services and solutions
- Manage the output of System Business analysts to ensure high quality deliverables that increase business value and align with the strategic product direction
- Understanding of IT systems, databases and infrastructure including complex system architectures involving the integration of multiple systems (including third parties)
- Highly proficient and able to coach others in solution analysis techniques include Use Cases, UML Modelling Diagrams, User Interface Design, Domain Modelling, Logical data modelling and Business Rules modelling
- Functional design documentation and user story development including acceptance criteria
- Process modelling including BPMN
- Workshop facilitation
- Requirement Traceability and change management
- Microsoft Office Applications (Word, Excel, Visio, Access)
- Working understanding of requirement management tools (JIRA, Confluence)