Senior Associate, SJP UT/ISA Operations Quality Team
To assist and support in improving and then maintaining quality and training across the team thus ensuring KPI standards are met.
- Closing date - 23rd September 2019
- Grade - Senior Associate (I/S2)
Provide support to the Quality Coaches in processing and quality checking Platform Dealing worktypes.
- Complete daily error checking, including error feedback and contested errors
- Daily checking of dealamends, breaches and registration errors on RCA Log
- Logging of errors identified by Platform Dealing and CRMs onto Risk Online
- Instigate quality analysis, identifying quality trends and provide solutions to findings
- Be responsible for writing, reviewing and amending generic procedures
- Respond to ad-hoc technical queries generated by the Platform Dealing teams
- Provide worktype training to new starters, and worktype refresher to existing staff as and when requested
- Ensure on going development of new starters
- Deliver additional training and coaching on an individual basis if required
- Maintain skills matrix
- Create and deliver buzz sessions where required
- Support Drive for Excellence through completion on packs, attending meetings, creating and maintaining action plans and providing training alongside weekly feedback sessions
- Conduct monthly call monitoring and provide feedback
To carry out any other duties which are within the employee's skills and abilities whenever reasonably instructed.
The Ideal Candidate
- Detailed knowledge of all dealing products administered by DST
- Knowledge of FCA regulatory environment
- IOC or equivalent, or commitment to study for IOC or equivalent
- Basic keyboard skills to include awareness of MS Office packages
- Good Verbal reasoning and numeric skills
- Ability to analyse and appraise work, to identify potential areas of concern that could lead to risk
- Ability to guide and coach others
- Experience of working within the Financial Services Industry
- Reference salary based on experience
- 20 Days holiday (increasing by 1 day for every year’s service up to a maximum of 25 days)
- 9% pension scheme - (6% non-contributory & 3% self contribution)
- Life Assurance (4 x salary)
- Single person healthcare
- Flex benefits scheme
About the Company
DST is a leading provider of specialised technology, strategic advisory, and business operations outsourcing to the financial and healthcare industries. We enable clients to transform complexity into strategic advantage by helping them continually stay ahead of and capitalise on ever-changing customer, business, and regulatory requirements in the world's most demanding industries.
Headquartered in Kansas City, Missouri, USA, DST is a public company listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: DST), employing over 16,000 talented people globally.
In March 2017, DST acquired International Financial Data Services (IFDS) in the UK and Ireland; making DST a leading provider of investor and policyholder administrative services to the funds, insurance and wealth management industries.
DST employs ~5,000 people across 12 locations in the UK and Ireland.
All offers of employment at DST are subject to background verification checks, including 5 year employment history, proof of eligibility to work in the UK, proof of address, credit check and criminal record check. The accuracy of all information you submit as part of your application is vital and may be used as part of the background checking process should you be successful.