Senior Associate, SJP Communications (Contact Centre)
- This is a pivotal telephone based role to provide an effective and efficient service to one of DST'S biggest client's Partners and customers via telephone communication
- Enhancing and confirming our reputation as a truly customer focused Company
- Ensuring Service Level Agreements and Key Performance Indicators are met
- Shift work between 8am and 8pm. Only 1-2 weeks of 12-8pm in every 12-16 weeks. Most other shifts are 8-4, 9-5 or 10-6
Customer service and quality focus: To provide an effective and efficient service function to Partners and clients whilst working in a supportive and fun environment.
- Team work: Support colleagues, add to success of the Contact Centre, attend and contribute to team meetings.
- Flexibility: Display flexibility and adaptability at all times in response to the challenging, changing environment.
- Be prepared to achieve and exceed minimum standards in line with KPIs & SLA’s both in terms of quality & productivity. Develop an understanding of profiles/products to be able to deliver an outstanding customer experience
- Develop and improve communication internally and externally to enhance the customer service within all business areas of DST.
- Integrity: Actively seeks and responds to feedback, achieving personal and team objectives.
- Additional responsibilities. Complete any other appropriate ad hoc tasks as directed by the Management Team
The Ideal Candidate
- Experience of being on the telephone whilst providing excellent customer service.(desirable)
- Excellent verbal, numeric and keyboard skills (essential)
- Customer focused (essential)
- Ability to work under pressure with an energetic and flexible attitude (essential)
- Good MS application skills (essential)
- Knowledge of FCA regulatory environment (desirable)
- Reference salary based on experience and in line with the ACE salary progression scheme
- 20 Days holiday (increasing by 1 day for every year’s service up to a maximum of 25 days)
- 6% non-contributory pension scheme
- Life Assurance (4 x salary)
- Single person healthcare
- flex benefits scheme
About the Company
DST is a leading provider of specialised technology, strategic advisory, and business operations outsourcing to the financial and healthcare industries. We enable clients to transform complexity into strategic advantage by helping them continually stay ahead of and capitalise on ever-changing customer, business, and regulatory requirements in the world's most demanding industries.
Headquartered in Kansa City, Missouri, USA, DST is a public company listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: DST), employing over 16,000 talented people globally.
In March 2017, DST acquired International Financial Data Services (IFDS) in the UK and Ireland; making DST a leading provider of investor and policyholder administrative services to the funds, insurance and wealth management industries.
DST employs ~5,000 people across 12 locations in the UK and Ireland.