Senior Associate, Registration
This opportunity is in our Basildon office and sits within our Registration team.
The Registration Team make the relevant updates to the register and respond to customers, IFAs or third parties accordingly. As part of this team you must be able to work within strict guidelines and in line with Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
The Registration business area is made up of a number of different processes:
- Anti-money Laundering - To identify the required documents needed to verify clients’ identity in accordance with money laundering regulations.
- Settlements - Settling deals within regulatory timescales, making payments to the correct location, acceptance of registration documents and the application of coverall agreements and alternative payment mandates
- Client and Agent Maintenance -To identify the required documents/instructions needed in order to make relevant updates to the register
- Estate Maintenance - To identify the required documents needed in order to make relevant updates to the register and provide information to assist the completion of the administration of the estate. To enable the correct issue of distribution payments following the death of the investor
- Legal Documents – To identify the required documents needed in order to make relevant updates to the register for living clients such as powers of attorney and communicating the impact of the updates
- Regular Savings Facility - To identify the required documents needed in order to set up and maintain Regular Saving and Regular Income Plans. Complete the required actions on receipt of direct debit rejections
- Residency – To request and record the tax residency information for both retail and corporate clients.
The Ideal Candidate
- Strong written and interpersonal skills
- Excellent analytical skills
- Good personal organisational skills
- Experience of working within the Financial Services Industry
- Excellent Communication skills
- Good working knowledge of Excel and Word
- Reference salary based on experience and in line with the ACE salary progression scheme
- 20 Days holiday (increasing by 1 day for every year’s service up to a maximum of 25 days)
- 9% pension scheme (6% non-contributory & 3% self contribution)
- Life Assurance (4 x salary)
- Single person healthcare
- Flex benefits scheme
- Discount scheme
- Sports and Social membership
- On-site canteen
- Free on-site parking
Grade - Senior Associate (S2/I)
About the Company
Offers of Employment
All offers of employment at SS&C are subject to background verification checks, including 5 year employment history, proof of eligibility to work in the UK, proof of address, credit check and criminal record check. The accuracy of all information you submit as part of your application is vital and may be used as part of the background checking process should you be successful.
Who we are - About SS&C (previously DST)
Headquartered in Windsor, Connecticut, SS&C serves a worldwide clientele through a global network of offices. We are publicly listed on the NASDAQ (SSNC) and remain exclusively focused on the investment management and financial services industries.
SS&C has been helping investment and financial firms of all types gain that advantage for more than 30 years. Grounded in our deep knowledge and understanding of your business, our technology-powered solutions and services help you run your operations more efficiently, compete more effectively and grow more profitably.
For more information, visit the SS&C website at https://www.ssctech.com/
SS&C operates as an equal opportunities employer and we welcome all applications regardless of gender identification, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, disability, age, political opinions or trade union membership