Senior Associate, Commission Processing – AMCR
Assist with the delivery of AMC Rebate payment and enquiry processing (including the set-up and maintenance of AMC Rebate agreements on the commission system) on behalf of our Clients within the agreed service level agreement (SLA) time lines.
Maintain relationships with our Clients, utilising written (email) and verbal (telephone and conference calls) communication methods.
Provide full administrative support to the Commission Processing Team Leader where required including assistance with overviews and training.
Service Delivery – ensure SS&C (DST) meets client expectation in line with SLA and Key Performance Indicators (KPI).
- Adhere to AMC Rebate payment and enquiry SLA’s stipulated in Client Service Management Documents (SMD).
- Understand and update statistical information.
Process Adherence - ensure processes and procedures are appropriately adhered to and improved where necessary.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the AMC Rebate payment and enquiries processes as well as having advanced FAST, AWD and FSU system navigation skills.
Maintain Client Relations - with specific emphasis on commission payment and enquiries / Client satisfaction.
- Demonstrate understanding of industry and compliance practices.
- Demonstrate knowledge and ability to action Client AMC Rebate payments and enquiries being aware and adhering to client specific procedures.
- Maintain Client relationships.
- Suggest system enhancements and procedural improvements.
- Ensure the highest level of customer service is provided at all times.
Staff Training– ensures processes are undertaken in line with Management and Human Resources expectations.
- Ensure all training requirements are completed in line with department and company guidelines.
Controls – ensure all processes are completed in a controlled, timely and compliant manner.
- Complete required daily checklists and project plans fully to evidence all tasks are adhered to in line with internal and external SLA’s and regulatory deadlines.
- Ensure specific Team Leader tasks delegated are completed in a timely manner and escalated if required.
- Ensure all processing errors are recorded on Risk Online.
- Assist with collation of Compliance and Client visit requirements ensuring the correct documentation is obtained within required timescales.
- Carry out any other duties which are within the employee's skills and abilities whenever reasonably instructed.
The Ideal Candidate
- Excellent keyboard skills to include good use of MS Office packages.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Excellent verbal reasoning and numeric skills.
- Ability to analyse and appraise work, identify potential areas of concern that could lead to risk.
- Experience in Financial Services Investment Industry
- Location - Basildon, Essex (UK)
- Competitive annual salary
- 20 Days holiday (increasing by 1 day for every year’s service up to a maximum of 25 days)
- 9% pension scheme (6% non-contributory & 3% self contribution)
- Life Assurance (4 x salary)
- Single person healthcare
- Flex benefits scheme
- Employee discount scheme
- Sports and Social membership
- On-site canteen
- Free fresh fruit
- Free on-site parking
- Close to both the A127 & A13
About the Company
Offers of Employment
All offers of employment at SS&C are subject to background verification checks, including 5 year employment history, proof of eligibility to work in the UK, proof of address, credit check and criminal record check. The accuracy of all information you submit as part of your application is vital and may be used as part of the background checking process should you be successful.
Who we are - About SS&C (previously DST)
Headquartered in Windsor, Connecticut, SS&C serves a worldwide clientele through a global network of offices. We are publicly listed on the NASDAQ (SSNC) and remain exclusively focused on the investment management and financial services industries.
SS&C has been helping investment and financial firms of all types gain that advantage for more than 30 years. Grounded in our deep knowledge and understanding of your business, our technology-powered solutions and services help you run your operations more efficiently, compete more effectively and grow more profitably.
For more information, visit the SS&C website at https://www.ssctech.com/
SS&C operates as an equal opportunities employer and we welcome all applications regardless of gender identification, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, disability, age, political opinions or trade union membership