Senior Associate, Commission Processing – AMCR
Assist with the delivery of AMC Rebate payment and enquiry processing (including the set-up and maintenance of AMC Rebate agreements on the commission system) on behalf of our Clients within the agreed service level agreement (SLA) time lines.
Maintain relationships with our Clients, utilising written (email) and verbal (telephone and conference calls) communication methods.
Provide full administrative support to the Commission Processing Team Leader where required including assistance with overviews and training
Service Delivery – ensure DST meets client expectation in line with SLA and Key Performance Indicators (KPI).
- Adhere to AMC Rebate payment and enquiry SLA’s stipulated in Client Service Management Documents (SMD).
- Understand and update statistical information.
Process Adherence - ensure processes and procedures are appropriately adhered to and improved where necessary.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the AMC Rebate payment and enquiries processes as well as having advanced FAST, AWD and FSU system navigation skills.
Maintain Client Relations - with specific emphasis on commission payment and enquiries / Client satisfaction.
- Demonstrate understanding of industry and compliance practices.
- Demonstrate knowledge and ability to action Client AMC Rebate payments and enquiries being aware and adhering to client specific procedures.
- Maintain Client relationships.
- Suggest system enhancements and procedural improvements.
- Ensure the highest level of customer service is provided at all times.
Staff Training– ensures processes are undertaken in line with Management and Human Resources expectations.
- Ensure all training requirements are completed in line with department and company guidelines.
Controls – ensure all processes are completed in a controlled, timely and compliant manner.
- Complete required daily checklists and project plans fully to evidence all tasks are adhered to in line with internal and external SLA’s and regulatory deadlines.
- Ensure specific Team Leader tasks delegated are completed in a timely manner and escalated if required.
- Ensure all processing errors are recorded on Risk Online.
- Assist with collation of Compliance and Client visit requirements ensuring the correct documentation is obtained within required timescales.
- Carry out any other duties which are within the employee's skills and abilities whenever reasonably instructed.
The Ideal Candidate
- Excellent keyboard skills to include good use of MS Office packages.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Excellent verbal reasoning and numeric skills.
- Ability to analyse and appraise work, identify potential areas of concern that could lead to risk.
- Experience in Financial Services Investment Industry
- Reference salary based on experience and in line with the ACE salary progression scheme
- 20 Days holiday (increasing by 1 day for every year’s service up to a maximum of 25 days)
- 6% non-contributory pension scheme
- Life Assurance (4 x salary)
- Single person healthcare
- flex benefits scheme
About the Company
DST is a leading provider of specialised technology, strategic advisory, and business operations outsourcing to the financial and healthcare industries. We enable clients to transform complexity into strategic advantage by helping them continually stay ahead of and capitalise on ever-changing customer, business, and regulatory requirements in the world's most demanding industries.
Headquartered in Kansas City, Missouri, USA, DST is a public company listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: DST), employing over 16,000 talented people globally.
In March 2017, DST acquired International Financial Data Services (IFDS) in the UK and Ireland; making DST a leading provider of investor and policyholder administrative services to the funds, insurance and wealth management industries.
DST employs ~5,000 people across 12 locations in the UK and Ireland.
All offers of employment at DST are subject to background verification checks, including 5 year employment history, proof of eligibility to work in the UK, proof of address, credit check and criminal record check. The accuracy of all information you submit as part of your application is vital and may be used as part of the background checking process should you be successful