Senior Associate, Client Services Complaints
The Complaints team oversee the administration of all complaints received by DST for their clients. These are resolved by telephone or letter, whilst complying with SLA’s and Regulatory requirements. The team also ensure record complaint related data and supporting documentation for both internal and external customers. We handle Complaints relating to Unit Trusts, OIECs, Investment Trusts, ISAs, Pensions and Insurance Products across a number of different systems
- Investigation and resolution of complaints received relating to DST business processing and administration, within agreed Service Level Agreements (SLA’s) and Regulatory deadlines.
- Liaison between Management Companies, Customers, Client Relationship Managers (CRM’s), DST Group Compliance and administration areas, concerning the resolution of complaints.
- Establish and compile complaints root cause data to providing Management with analysis and regular feedback. Escalate root cause related issues to prompt the review of procedures and training requirements, to prevent the recurrence of the root cause
- Ensuring culture of TCF adhered to at all times and take the Customer’s viewpoint to ensure fair and impartial resolution.
- Provide timely and accurate compliance data for Management Companies, CRM’s and DST Group Compliance to enable all parties concerned to operate in a compliant manner.
- Resolution of all complaints within SLA, meeting KPIs and complying with Regulatory deadlines and rules.
- Accurate and timely data input to maintain the complaint information within SLA and in a compliant manner.
- Achieving personal & team objectives.
- Accurate quality checking of header sheets and sequence of events to provide supporting and compliant documentation to support the complaint investigation process to resolution and final closure.
- Alert team manager to any trends detected whilst resolving a complaint
- Provide coaching and development feedback to all levels of staff to prevent recurrence of same root causes.
- Application of the escalation procedure in the event of serious complaints and potential problem which may impact adversely on the team’s ability to meet SLA’s and or regulatory requirements.
- Assess complaints and make redress recommendation to demonstrate a fair and reasonable solution.
- Excellent knowledge of all Client profiles/products
The Ideal Candidate
- Ability to investigate, summarise and express findings in writing or verbally Good proven letter writing skills
- Analytical ability to determine root cause of complaint and make recommendations.
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Good personal organisational skills to administer complaints within SLA.
- Intermediary knowledge of Word & Excel
- Attention to detail and ability to work under pressure within tight timescales
- Excellent communicator in writing, by telephone and face to face.
- Experience of working within the Financial Services Industry or regulatory environment - Ideally
- Knowledge of FCA regulatory environment - Ideally
- Competitive annual salary
- 20 Days holiday
- 6% non-contributory pension scheme
- Life Assurance (4 x salary)
- flex benefits scheme
About the Company
DST is a leading provider of specialised technology, strategic advisory, and business operations outsourcing to the financial and healthcare industries. We enable clients to transform complexity into strategic advantage by helping them continually stay ahead of and capitalise on ever-changing customer, business, and regulatory requirements in the world's most demanding industries.
Headquartered in Kansas City, Missouri, USA, DST is a public company listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: DST), employing over 16,000 talented people globally.
In March 2017, DST acquired International Financial Data Services (IFDS) in the UK and Ireland; making DST a leading provider of investor and policyholder administrative services to the funds, insurance and wealth management industries.
DST employs ~5,000 people across 12 locations in the UK and Ireland.