Senior Administrator (Operational Incident Team)
We are hiring a Senior Administrator to join our Operational Incident Team based in our Paragon House Office in Chelmsford. This role is a 6 month fixed term contract (6 month secondment internally).
- This is an opportunity to work in a fast paced environment that ensures stability within processes in the business.
- We will look to you to investigate, understand the root cause of any operational problems and identify the plan of action to move the process forward.
- Be part of a supportive and knowledgeable team!
In this role you will work in Operational investigation and remediation team based within Paragon House, Chelmsford. This administrative role will assist in providing stability to existing processes through root cause analysis, leading to controls and procedural updates. You will work closely with your team, Team Leader and Manager who will continually support and motivate you to be the best! If you like to follow a process, are quality driven and believe rules should be followed then this is the role for you.
Within this role you’ll also:
- Contribute by carrying out investigation, root cause analysis and identifying remedial action required.
- Working to meet work targets set and following procedures.
- Ensures high knowledge levels of each core function are achieved and maintained across the Operational Incident Team and linking in with the appropriate technical and quality teams to share knowledge.
- Continuously review processes and practices relating to the role and improvement.
- Working with the team, Team Leader Manager and Technical Team in dealing with new incidents should they arise working closely with other business areas.
- Ensuring that any Industry Regulatory changes are followed within the team.
- Provide quality services and meeting the expectations of our customers.
The Ideal Candidate
DST Systems, Inc. (NYSE: DST) is a leading provider of specialized technology, strategic advisory, and business operations outsourcing to the financial and healthcare industries. We assist clients in transforming complexity into strategic advantage by providing tools and services to help them stay ahead of and capitalize on ever-changing customer, business and regulatory requirements in the world’s most demanding industries. For more information, visit the DST website at www.dstsystems.com.
DST operates as an equal opportunities employer and we welcome all applications regardless of gender identification, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, disability, age, political opinions or trade union membership.
Offers of Employment
All offers of employment at DST are subject to background verification checks, including 5 year employment history, proof of eligibility to work in the UK, proof of address, credit check and criminal record check. The accuracy of all information you submit as part of your application is vital and may be used as part of the background checking process should you be successful.
- Reference salary based on experience and in line with the ACE salary progression scheme
- 20 Days holiday (increasing by 1 day for every year’s service up to a maximum of 25 days) - Pro rata
- 6% non-contributory pension scheme
- Life Assurance (4 x salary)
- Single person healthcare
- flex benefits scheme