Senior Administrator, Operational Incident (Fixed Term)
** Fixed Term Contract until End of December 2020 **
Processing for Operational incidents investigation and remediation.
A CSM will manage the Operational incident team with the Team Leader leading a team of senior administrators. The Operational Incident team will assist in providing stability to existing processes through root cause analysis, leading to controls and procedural updates
- Grade - Senior Associate (S2)
- Contribute by carrying out investigation, root cause analysis and identifying remedial action required.
- Cross skilling, including knowledge transfer to ensure continuity of team performance.
- Working to meet work targets set and following procedures.
- Ensures high knowledge levels of each core function are achieved and maintained across the Operational Incident Team and linking in with the appropriate technical and quality teams to share knowledge.
- Working with the team, Team Leader, CSM and Technical Lead in Dealing with new incidents should they arise working closely with other business areas.
- Ensuring that any Industry Regulatory changes are followed within the team.
- To carry out any other duties which are within the employee's skills and abilities whenever reasonably instructed.
- Provide quality services and meeting the expectations of the customer (internal and external).
All employees are accountable for the delivery of a Quality service, driving for excellence in all their work activities:
- To be quality driven, aiming for 100% accuracy and timeliness of delivery.
- To effectively plan the way services are delivered so that all activity is directly related to providing quality services and meeting the expectations of the customer (internal and external).
- To continuously review processes and practices relating to the role and improvement.
- To observe proper standards of market, business and personal conduct, demonstrating integrity in the execution of duties.
- To communicate and promote the values which reinforce and support a consistent quality culture.
- To be accountable for own actions and the actions of the team
- To support their teams development and champion professional development
The Ideal Candidate
- Good keyboard skills to include awareness of MS Office packages
- Good Verbal reasoning and numerical skills.
- Ability to work to strict deadlines.
- Good accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to work on own initiative when required
- Excellent communication and organisation skills
- Reference salary based on experience and in line with the ACE salary progression scheme
- 20 Days holiday (increasing by 1 day for every year’s service up to a maximum of 25 days)
- 9% pension scheme (6% non-contributory & 3% self contribution)
- Life Assurance (4 x salary)
- Single person healthcare
- Flex benefits scheme
About the Company
DST is a leading provider of specialised technology, strategic advisory, and business operations outsourcing to the financial and healthcare industries. We enable clients to transform complexity into strategic advantage by helping them continually stay ahead of and capitalise on ever-changing customer, business, and regulatory requirements in the world's most demanding industries.
Headquartered in Kansas City, Missouri, USA, DST is a public company listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: DST), employing over 16,000 talented people globally.
In March 2017, DST acquired International Financial Data Services (IFDS) in the UK and Ireland; making DST a leading provider of investor and policyholder administrative services to the funds, insurance and wealth management industries.
DST employs ~5,000 people across 12 locations in the UK and Ireland.
All offers of employment at DST are subject to background verification checks, including 5 year employment history, proof of eligibility to work in the UK, proof of address, credit check and criminal record check. The accuracy of all information you submit as part of your application is vital and may be used as part of the background checking process should you be successful.