Sales Support Senior Associate
This role will include Personal Assistant and Sales Support activities and will include (but not limited to) the following responsibilities:
- Facilitate workshops and meetings as required; being secretariat as required; writing up and distributing output as agreed
- Carry out meeting co-ordination and stakeholder management activities across the clients as required.
- Manage client documentation including supporting contractual activities.
- Supporting the Account Management team goals of improving the brand of sales within DST, better coordination between sales and existing customers
- Proactively managing diary, including travel, briefings, logistics and colleagues
- Proactively managing e-mails both internal and external
- Arranging meetings internally & externally
- Co-ordinating prep meetings with internal staff for client meetings, including reference materials and other documentation
- Co-ordinating client tours to DST sites, client events and conferences with multiple attendees from the sales organisation
- Preparing and proofing agendas/presentation material/printing materials.
- Monitoring action points from meetings and following up accordingly
- Co-ordinate Monthly and Quarterly CRM & Business Development Meetings
- Arrange travel bookings including flights, hotels, taxis, visa applications and prepare complex travel itineraries
- Prepare expenses- personal and company credit card
The Ideal Candidate
Candidates must be able to demonstrate:
- Strong organisational skills, with the ability to prioritise and work to strict deadlines
- The ability to co-ordinate tasks/ diaries/ projects on behalf of self and others
- Confident and professional verbal and written communication skills
- Close attention to detail
- Previous experience of diary management and taking of minutes in meetings, is preferred.