Resource & Planning Analyst
An opportunity for a Seconded position in our Resource Planning Team in the Platform Services Contact Centre in Chelmsford.
Our Resource & Planning Analysts are required to assume responsibility for the efficient Tactical Planning of Resource to meet multiple SLA’s and KPI’s. The Analyst will be accountable for making decisions regarding Real Time along with Scheduling and some Forecasting responsibilities. There will also be a portion of MI and being the face of the Resource and Planning team to various stakeholders.
- Development of employee schedules, tasks, activities and scheduling strategies to meet business objectives and improve flexibility in meeting both business and people requirements.
- Manage requests for post-scheduling changes and for time-off or off-line activities, so as to meet both business and people requirements.
- Proactively addresses gaps in resource by review/ recommendations on scheduling e.g. schedules slides, changes, overtime etc
- Re-forecasting where appropriate ensuring all stakeholders are communicated with adjusted SLA’s for Tactical Planning.
- Real Time adherence management, ensuring associates are working to their schedules.
- Investigating trend analysis and working with Operational Managers in identifying improvements.
- Monitoring and Management of service level’s to ensure delivery, regular updates and reviews of intraday performance.
- Management of R&P Inbox working through and owning requests from our many stakeholders within agreed SLAs.
- Processing of holiday and other time off requests, working to agreed budgets.
- Maintenance of staff records and schedules on WFM system ensuring data accuracy.
- Monitoring of skill gaps and arranging relevant training of telephony associates.
- Report, liaise, interact and influence across the operational management teams on all matters resource planning related providing recommendations for improvements where applicable
- To carry out any other duties which are within the employee's skills and abilities whenever reasonably instructed.
The Ideal Candidate
- Intermediate use of Microsoft Excel
- Experience with WFM systems in a Contact Centre environment (Verint Impact 360 desirable)
- Excellent time management and ability to work on own initiative
- Organised and calm under pressure
- Highly numerate with good accuracy and attention to detail
- Confident and assertive with Senior Management and Senior Stakeholders
- Reference salary based on experience and in line with the ACE salary progression scheme
- 20 Days holiday (increasing by 1 day for every year’s service up to a maximum of 25 days)
- 6% non-contributory pension scheme
- Life Assurance (4 x salary)
- Single person healthcare
- flex benefits scheme
About the Company
DST is a leading provider of specialised technology, strategic advisory, and business operations outsourcing to the financial and healthcare industries. We enable clients to transform complexity into strategic advantage by helping them continually stay ahead of and capitalise on ever-changing customer, business, and regulatory requirements in the world's most demanding industries.
Headquartered in Kansa City, Missouri, USA, DST is a public company listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: DST), employing over 16,000 talented people globally.
In March 2017, DST acquired International Financial Data Services (IFDS) in the UK and Ireland; making DST a leading provider of investor and policyholder administrative services to the funds, insurance and wealth management industries.
DST employs ~5,000 people across 12 locations in the UK and Ireland.