- Assist in the management of all aspects of the Resilience/BCM programme and support business managers in developing and embedding the BCM framework within their areas.
- Assist with the coordination of business continuity plans.
- Support the readiness of Bronze business continuity teams, e.g. through awareness sessions and desktop exercises.
- As an Incident Response Team member, fulfil the applicable duties and responsibilities as outlined in the corporate plans.
- Assist with the maintenance of industry accreditations (ISO 22301).
- Support the maintenance of eLearning models for staff and BC Plan Managers.
- Maintain own personal development plan and self-awareness of any learning and development needs.
- Attend relevant team and other business meetings.
- Support client relationship managers with the response to client due diligence requests.
- Support Vendor Management with due diligence requests for our key suppliers.
- To carry out any other duties which are within the employee's skills and abilities whenever reasonably instructed.
The Ideal Candidate
- Technical knowledge of business continuity management.
- Experience in running both business and IT recovery tests and exercises.
- Practical knowledge of third party requirements for business continuity.
- Strong report writing and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively with senior management and external clients.
- Self-motivated and able to work alone or as part of a structured team environment.
- Good Microsoft Office skills, in particular Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Visio.
- BC/DR professional qualification.
- IT knowledge.