.We are looking for a Release Analyst to assist our Release Managers with day to day activities involved in planning & managing the delivery of releases for various applications & technologies through all phases from initial scoping, through development and testing, to live implementation, and post live period.
- Work with release manager & lead release manager on any activity required.
- Attend release updates, release checkpoint and post live meetings and produce & issue meeting minutes and documentation.
- Keep key documentation up-to-date, detailing release scope, monitoring release capacity v estimations.
- Liaise with key stakeholders to gather required information that the release manager expects in order to add the release governance.
- Assist in the construction of release contents document and ensure release communications (e.g., release contents) are made available to internal parties and external clients (via project/client managers) according to the published Release Deployment Schedule.
- Prepare & oversee internal sign-off and management company acceptance of release including full reconciliation.
- Prepare & issue implementation weekend communication cascades in support of live implementation and confidence test.
- Maintain audit records in line with DST requirements.
The Ideal Candidate
- Advanced skills in MS Office suite
- Understanding of project life cycle and Waterfall and Agile methodologies
- Ability to liaise with internal and external customers at all levels of seniority
- Confident in chairing and participating in meetings
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Knowledge of DST core systems
- Good negotiation skills
- ITIL qualified
- 2 years experience in Financial Services