Release Analyst - WMI
Working within the Platform IT Team, you will help ensure successful delivery of projects by supporting the change & release processes across the SDLC.
You will support the Platform Change & Release Manager in all aspects of the day to day running of the Platform IT Change & Release Process, documenting and maintaining the service, co-ordinating release deployments through the environments, implementing and enforcing the Change & Release Management policies.
· Ensure all Platform teams follow change & release management process and escalate non-conformity
· Maintain quality checks on changes & releases, recording those that directly or indirectly cause support Incidents
· Ensure appropriate checkpoints are met and coordinate release sign off
· Co-ordinate tasks as per the implementation plans
· Assist Change Manager at Change Advisory Board meetings, record meeting decisions, taking actions and producing meeting minutes
· Provide management information reports
· Update Master Release Calendar and Forward Schedule Of Changes
The Ideal Candidate
- Educated to A level standard or equivalent
- Organised with good communication skills and flexible in approach
- Good aptitude of IT
- Previous experience with Microsoft Office applications, including advanced Excel
- Strong numerical & analytical skills to present MI information in simple graphical way
- Able to build and maintain effective working relationships with a range of people.
- Works in partnership and actively collaborates with colleagues across the organisation. Recognises shared objectives and priorities, and works co-operatively to achieve them, putting them before personal preferences and objectives.
Ability to adapt to a pressured environment with fast changing priorities whilst maintaining appropriate controls