Release Analyst - WMI
Working within the Platform IT Team, you will help ensure successful delivery of projects by supporting the change & release processes across the SDLC.
You will support the Platform Change & Release Manager in all aspects of the day to day running of the Platform IT Change & Release Process, documenting and maintaining the service, co-ordinating release deployments through the environments, implementing and enforcing the Change & Release Management policies.
· Ensure all Platform teams follow change & release management process and escalate non-conformity
· Maintain quality checks on changes & releases, recording those that directly or indirectly cause support Incidents
· Ensure appropriate checkpoints are met and coordinate release sign off
· Co-ordinate tasks as per the implementation plans
· Assist Change Manager at Change Advisory Board meetings, record meeting decisions, taking actions and producing meeting minutes
· Provide management information reports
· Update Master Release Calendar and Forward Schedule Of Changes
The Ideal Candidate
- Educated to A level standard or equivalent
- Organised with good communication skills and flexible in approach
- Good aptitude of IT
- Previous experience with Microsoft Office applications, including advanced Excel
- Strong numerical & analytical skills to present MI information in simple graphical way
- Able to build and maintain effective working relationships with a range of people.
- Works in partnership and actively collaborates with colleagues across the organisation. Recognises shared objectives and priorities, and works co-operatively to achieve them, putting them before personal preferences and objectives.
Ability to adapt to a pressured environment with fast changing priorities whilst maintaining appropriate controls
1 year Fixed Term Contract
Part time role of 22.5 hours per week
About the Company
DST is a leading provider of specialised technology, strategic advisory, and business operations outsourcing to the financial and healthcare industries. We enable clients to transform complexity into strategic advantage by helping them continually stay ahead of and capitalise on ever-changing customer, business, and regulatory requirements in the world's most demanding industries.
Headquartered in Kansa City, Missouri, USA, DST is a public company listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: DST), employing over 16,000 talented people globally.
In March 2017, DST acquired International Financial Data Services (IFDS) in the UK and Ireland; making DST a leading provider of investor and policyholder administrative services to the funds, insurance and wealth management industries.
DST employs ~5,000 people across 12 locations in the UK and Ireland.
Our employees are responsible for all administration and processing services – on behalf of our clients - for their end customers (that’s why you may not have heard the actual name ‘DST’ before!)