Regulatory Reporting Manager
Your role will be to manage, provide operational and technical direction to a team of administrators responsible for the completion of annual regulatory reporting.
Work with compliance to monitor for any regulatory changes affecting ISA, Child Trust Fund, Other Interest reporting etc.
Service Delivery – ensure DST meets client expectation in line with Service Level Agreements (SLA) and Key Performance Indicators (KPI).
- Adhere to enquiry SLA’s stipulated in Management Company SMDs
- Develop and Improve Communication
- To ensure DST operationally meet business requirements
- To control and monitor the overall work processes to ensure the highest quality and minimal errors
- Timely reporting of data in the required format to the correct authority
- To maintain a controlled reporting system for the specific team in accordance with standard department internal and external reporting criteria
- To plan and organise the department resources to ensure completion of all the work
- To liaise with internal and external clients problem solutions and make informed clear decisions
Develop and improve Client Relations - with specific emphasis on ISA, Child Trust Fund and Other Interest reporting etc.
- Demonstrate understanding of regulatory and Compliance practices
- Demonstrate knowledge and ability to action Management Company enquiries being aware of client specific procedures
- Maintain Management Company contacts relationships
- Suggest system enhancements and procedural improvements
- Ensure the highest level of Customer Service is provided at all times
- Work closely with Client Relationship teams and all relevant areas within DST. Liaise on a regular basis with Compliance, testing and Project Teams when changes to regulations impacting reporting are communicated
Checks / Controls / Regulations – ensure all processes are completed in a controlled, timely and compliant manner.
- Ensure checklists and internal schedules are completed in a timely manner.
- Ensure all regulatory returns are submitted to HMRC or other regulatory body by the deadline and data meets the required standard
- Ensure any delegated tasks are communicated in a clear and concise way and in a timely manner whilst maintaining overall responsibility
- Ensure all processing errors are recorded on Risk Online
- Assist with collation of Compliance and Management Company visit requirements ensuring the correct information/documentation is in the correct format and delivered within the required timescales.
Additional Responsibilities – complete any other appropriate adhoc tasks as directed by the line manager
- To arrange regular 1:1 meetings with all members of the team, ensuring documentation is provided in a timely manner.
- To review versatility documents and training plans to ensure all members of the team are developing the skills required for their role.
- To carry out any other duties which are within the employee's skills and abilities whenever reasonably instructed
- To exercise due care and diligence, ensuring the areas the role is responsible for are organised and controlled.
- To uphold responsibilities for risk and business continuity practices as appropriate to the position the role holds within the organisation.
- To comply with the regulatory regimes in which DST operates, with particular consideration given to relevant Data Protection and Financial Crime Prevention regulations, as appropriate to the above role.
- To attend training. Ensure all activities are undertaken in accordance with established procedures & controls
- To escalate issues or potential breaches to Senior Manager
- To provide input regarding the effectiveness and design of procedures, controls and MI
The Ideal Candidate
- Relevant leadership experience
- Excellent Verbal reasoning and numeric skills.
- Ability to analyse and appraise work, to identify potential areas of concern that could lead to risk.
- Experience in Financial Services Investment Industry.
- Detailed knowledge of Collective Investment administration.
- Knowledge of FCA regulatory environment.
- IOC – introduction, FCA regs, CISA and CASS papers
- Excellent keyboard skills to include good use of MS Office packages
- Competitive annual salary
- Eligible for discretionary annual bonus (based on individual and company performance)
- 25 Days holiday
- 6% non-contributory pension scheme
- Life Assurance (4 x salary)
- Family Cover healthcare
- flex benefits scheme