Regulatory Reporting Lead Associate
To ensure DST meets client expectations in line with Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
Develop and Improve Communication
To ensure DST operationally meet business requirements
Control and Monitoring
To control and monitor the overall work processes to ensure the highest quality and minimal errors
To maintain a controlled reporting system for the specific team in accordance with standard department internal and external reporting criteria
Plan and Organize
To plan and organize the department resources to ensure completion of all the work
Problem Solving and Decision Making
To liaise with internal and external clients problem solutions and make informed clear decisions
• To complete the Monthly/Quarterly/Annual returns in accordance with internal SLA deadlines and the relevant regulatory deadlines.
• To ensure internal and external queries are responded to in a timely and professional manner.
• To ensure any issues/incidents relating to the processes or returns being completed are logged in a timely manner and are continuously monitored until issue/incident fully resolved.
• To ensure daily workloads are recorded correctly within the AOM/Workware systems and in accordance with the HMRC Reporting Team weekly plan.
• To provide detailed updates during weekly team meeting of issues and progress of weekly tasks
• To provide assistance within the team to ensure all processes and returns are completed within the internal, regulatory, management company deadlines.
• To assist with any allocated project work ensuring accurate and complete information is provided, under the supervision of the HMRC Team Leader/Manager, within the agreed timescales.
• To assist with the preparation of information/documentation for internal and external audits under the supervision of the HMRC Team Leader/Manager.
• To ensure regular reviews of internal procedures are completed as per the deadlines provided by the HMRC Team Leader/Manager.
• To ensure regular 1:1 meetings are booked with the HMRC Team Leader/Manager and relevant documentation is completed in a timely manner
• To ensure personal training plans and objectives are documented and deadlines met.
• To carry out any other duties which are within the employee's skills and abilities whenever reasonably instructed
The Ideal Candidate
• Experience in Financial Services Investment Industry
• Knowledge of PEP, ISA, Unit Trust, OEIC and Investment Trust administration
• Keyboard skills and proficiency in the use of MS Office packages, particularly Excel
• Excellent Communication, Planning, Prioritising & Organisational skills
• High level of accuracy and attention to detail
• Able to meet strict deadlines whilst working under pressure
• Effective Verbal reasoning and numeric skills
• HMRC experience
• IFDS system experience
• Knowledge and understanding of FSA regulatory environment
• Knowledge of ISA and AEoI regulations
Offers of Employment All offers of employment at DST are subject to background verification checks, including 5 year employment history, proof of eligibility to work in the UK, proof of address, credit check and criminal record check. The accuracy of all information you submit as part of your application is vital and may be used as part of the background checking process should you be successful.
- Salary based on experience and in line with our salary progression scheme
- 20 Days holiday (Pro-Rata and increasing by 1 day for every year’s service up to a maximum of 25 days)
- 6% non-contributory pension scheme
- Life Assurance (4 x salary)
- Single person healthcare
- Flex benefits scheme
About the Company
About DST DST Systems, Inc. (NYSE: DST) is a leading provider of specialized technology, strategic advisory, and business operations outsourcing to the financial and healthcare industries. We assist clients in transforming complexity into strategic advantage by providing tools and services to help them stay ahead of and capitalize on ever-changing customer, business and regulatory requirements in the world’s most demanding industries. For more information, visit the DST website at www.dstsystems.com.
DST operates as an equal opportunities employer and we welcome all applications regardless of gender identification, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, disability, age, political opinions or trade union membership.