Registration Senior Associate
The Registration team are situated within the DST Basildon office near the A127, opposite Pipps Hill. The office has onsite parking and a subsidised canteen.
DST is a leading provider of back office administration within the collective investment market. We service our clients who are leading suppliers of investment products such as ISA's, Unit Trusts, OEIC's and Investment Trusts.
- To identify the required documents needed to verify clients’ identity in accordance with money laundering regulations.
- Settling deals within regulatory timescales, making payments to the correct location, acceptance of registration documents and the application of coverall agreements and alternative payment mandates
- To identify the required documents/instructions needed in order to make relevant updates to the register
- To enable the correct issue of distribution payments following the death of the investor
The Ideal Candidate
- Experience within a corporate environment ideally Financial Services, Banking Insurance etc
- Excellent keyboard skills to include awareness of MS Office packages
- Good Verbal reasoning and numeric skills.
- Ability to analyse and appraise work, to identify potential areas of concern that could lead to risk
- Reference salary based on experience and in line with the ACE salary progression scheme
- 28 Days holiday inclusive of bank holidays (increasing by 1 day for every year’s service up to a maximum of 32 days)
- 6% non-contributory pension scheme
- Life Assurance (4 x salary)
- Single person healthcare
- flex benefits scheme
About the Company
DST is a leading provider of specialised technology, strategic advisory, and business operations outsourcing to the financial and healthcare industries. We enable clients to transform complexity into strategic advantage by helping them continually stay ahead of and capitalise on ever-changing customer, business, and regulatory requirements in the world's most demanding industries.
Headquartered in Kansa City, Missouri, USA, DST is a public company listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: DST), employing over 16,000 talented people globally.
In March 2017, DST acquired International Financial Data Services (IFDS) in the UK and Ireland; making DST a leading provider of investor and policyholder administrative services to the funds, insurance and wealth management industries.
DST employs ~5,000 people across 12 locations in the UK and Ireland