Registration Senior Associate
The Registration team are situated within IFDS Basildon office near the A127, opposite Pipps Hill. The office has onsite parking and a subsidised canteen.
IFDS is a leading provider of back office administration within the collective investment market. We service our clients who are leading suppliers of investment products such as ISA's, Unit Trusts, OEIC's and Investment Trusts.
- To identify the required documents needed to verify clients’ identity in accordance with money laundering regulations.
- Settling deals within regulatory timescales, making payments to the correct location, acceptance of registration documents and the application of coverall agreements and alternative payment mandates
- To identify the required documents/instructions needed in order to make relevant updates to the register
- To enable the correct issue of distribution payments following the death of the investor
The Ideal Candidate
- Experience within a corporate environment ideally, Financial Services, Banking Insurance etc
- Basic keyboard skills to include awareness of MS Office packages
- Good Verbal reasoning and numeric skills.
- Ability to analyse and appraise work, to identify potential areas of concern that could lead to risk
- Reference salary based on experience and in line with the ACE salary progression scheme
- 20 Days holiday (increasing by 1 day for every year’s service up to a maximum of 25 days)
- 6% non-contributory pension scheme
- Life Assurance (4 x salary)
- Single person healthcare
- flex benefits scheme
About the Company
International Financial Data Services (IFDS) is the leading supplier of third-party administration and IT services to European investment clients and their customers. Part of a global group and a joint venture between State Street Corporation and DST Systems, our business has grown ten-fold since inception in 1995 and continues with rapid growth today! We currently offer state of the art solutions across funds, retirement & insurance and investment platforms. We employ over 3000 staff across the UK, Ireland, Luxembourg, Thailand and Mumbai.